Three Ways to Improve Relaxation in the Bathroom
February is a romantic month that contains Valentine’s Day. However, someone doesn’t need a significant other to “feel the love.” Instead, they can relax by practicing self-care. This blog will share tips to help create a relaxing oasis in the bathroom and bathroom remodeling ideas.
Baths Have Many Health Benefits
A nice, warm bath in a bathtub does more than put one’s mind at ease; it has many health benefits and optimizes various bodily systems, especially the circulatory system. In the long run, good blood flow can reduce the likelihood of blood clots and helps wounds heal faster. Some benefits of baths include:
- Help with mental health illnesses, such as anxiety and depression
- Soothe aching joints and other soft tissues
- Bolster the immune system’s response to infection
- Prevent dry skin
- Reduce inflammation
- Prevent fungal growth
Bathtime Doesn’t Have to Be Boring
Many people also turn to chromotherapy and aromatherapy for help and further relaxation during baths when dealing with anxiety and stress. But what are these practices? These practices allege that one can promote relaxation or other moods and improve health by curating colors and smells.
To achieve this effect while bathing, homeowners may consider the following:
- Installing LED lights: Homeowners can install waterproof LED lines in their bathroom or around the bathtub’s rim. They can even use a remote to curate mini-light shows of their own. Changing colors can affect the mood people are trying to create.
- Using essential oils: Essential oils can also be used to create moods. Some essential oils (such as lavender) alleviate anxiety symptoms and are calming. Combined with LED lights in the shower or bathtub, this could create a soothing, calm effect.
- Getting a Bluetooth speaker: Adding a waterproof speaker in the bathroom can also help people relax. By pairing their smartphone, homeowners can enjoy their favorite music, podcasts, or whatever helps them create their desired mood.
Rain Showerheads Have Benefits Too
Rain showerheads offer a variety of benefits and can help promote feelings of relaxation and well-being. The wider diameter of the shower head ensures that people get full coverage during showers, keeping their entire body warm simultaneously. This helps to relieve muscle tension and stress due to a soothing water massage, leaving them feeling refreshed and revitalized.
The gentle rainfall sensation of rain showerheads is also incredibly relaxing and calming, providing a luxurious bathing experience. Furthermore, the extra humidity in the bathroom helps to improve respiratory health by moisturizing the air and reducing dust particles, meaning residents can breathe better.
In conclusion, a rain showerhead can provide an incredibly comforting and beneficial bathing experience. With its wider diameter for full coverage, gentle rainfall sensation, and improved respiratory health, the rain shower is the perfect way to unwind after a long day or start the day right with some self-care.
About Valley Plumbing and Drain Cleaning
Valley Plumbing and Drain Cleaning is a family-owned, family-run company serving West Jordan, UT, and surrounding areas. They offer honest pricing, 24/7 live answer, and a hassle-free experience. Call them today for bathroom remodeling and renovation services in West Jordan, UT.