That last thing a homeowner wants to face is plumbing troubles. Having a plumbing issue can be quite inconvenient, but when you have a trustworthy, reliable plumber on your side, you can stay calm knowing your problem will be resolved quickly and efficiently.
At Valley Plumbing and Drain Cleaning, our professional plumbing services ensure that your water flows freely, your drains remain unclogged, and that your water stays hot or warm like you would want it. That's why our customers consistently choose us not only to repair their plumbing issues, but to prevent any potential problems that could arise. Count on us to deliver exceptional plumbing, water heater, and drain cleaning services for your American Fork, UT home. We promise your 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
Save even more on your next service with our exclusive online coupons and promotions.
What Are The Benefits of Water Leak Detection?
One of our leading preventative services deals with searching for existing leaks in your plumbing. We look at every part of your plumbing and gauge how much water is lost, then we meticulously look for the cause of the water loss.
To better understand why this service is so important, here are some of the main benefits:
- Lower water bills: The price of water is at an all-time high. Wasting even drops a day can amount to a lot over the course of a year, which can increase your water bill by a sizable amount. Fewer leaks mean a lower bill.
- Repairing potential winter damage: When water freezes, there is a certain point where water contracts, then expand before contracting again. This is how most damages to pipes occur, and it can be a signal that there is a larger problem at hand.
- Reduce water damage: Like water leaks, it can cause structural damage to your home's foundation and take a toll on the insides of your walls. Mold is another unwanted effect of water damage, which can become a huge health hazard. Fixing these issues before they occur can save you from headaches, health issues and expensive bills.
- Save money now: Water leaks happen for a reason. Pipes may become old, corroded, or simply worn down. Leaks are warning that you may need to repair or replace part of your plumbing. Doing so before a catastrophic incident occurs can save you money.
Do You Need Professional Drain Cleaning?
Clean, well-maintained drains can prevent unsightly backups before they happen. If you notice that your drain exhibits any of the following symptoms, then it's time to call us for a drain cleaning:
- Slow and backed up drains
- Toilets that gurgle
- Multiple and frequent clogs
- Odd smells from drains
We can accurately diagnose any symptoms that your plumbing might have and pinpoint where the problem lies.
Interested to see what other area residents are saying about our services? Read our customer feedback and reviews to find out why so many homeowners choose us for their home's plumbing needs.
What Are Signs You Need To Replace or Repair Your Water Heater?
Water heaters play a vital role in ensuring that you can do the laundry, wash your hands, and take relaxing showers or baths. When they stop working correctly, you lose an important feature your home should have.
If you notice any of the following signs or symptoms, then it may be time to have us replace or repair your water heater:
- Water that isn't as hot as it should be.
- Odd noises coming from your heater.
- Standing water near your unit.
- Hissing noises that often accompany a leaking water heater.
- Water that does not warm up.
These signs can mean that your water heater isn't working as it should. Left unchecked, the problems responsible for these symptoms can create even larger issues that require more time, money, and manual labor to fix. We can repair your water heater before these issues occur, or we can replace it when repairing isn't an optimal solution.
When replacing, we ensure that we get the right water heater for you to use after outlining all your options. We will work with you to provide a solution that will benefit you the most.
for American Fork, UT
Ernie - American Fork, UT
I had Neil Andersen. He was fantastic! He took time to answer all my questions. Very friendly and thorough.
David - American Fork, UT
Trevor was on time and very friendly and polite. He was able to fix our problem quickly. He was very knowledgeable about what to do to prevent future occurrences. Thanks
Renee - American Fork, UT
Cory was awesome!!! No diagnostic charge at all. He gave us a suggestion to try using their product to get rid of the bad smell coming from our shower drain. He had the product with him in his truck. I highly recommend Valley Plumbing.
Shad - American Fork, UT
Great to work with
Shad - American Fork, UT
Gave a good assessment of the issue and fixed the problem. Great communication.
Response from Valley Plumbing and Drain Cleaning:
I am glad you felt like we communicated well and kept you in the loop. Please let us know if we can do anything else for you.
Will run the kitchen machine down the line and see if we can free it up.
There is a 3â€ cleanout in the basement bedroom that appears to be behind everything and will be the best access.
We will unclog the drain with the machine. The customers called us over because their washing machine was causing the floor drain in the laundry room to flood. Upon inspection i found a clean out behind the washing machine. I grabbed the snake and cabled down the 2â€ line behind the washing machine. It was running smoothly until about the last 5-10 feet. At that point i hit something hard. I slowly ran the cable and pushed the obstruction as far as i could, until i ran out of cable. I was slightly concerned that I wasnâ€™t able to push it far enough. After pulling the cable the customer and i filled her washing machine with hot water. We then drained it. The floor drain began to back up slowly, but when we reached enough water head pressure The obstruction cleared, and the floor drain drained perfectly. We filled the washing machine again with hot water to ensure the obstruction was cleared. The second time we drained the washer the floor drain didnâ€™t back up again. After testing w
From cleanout in front of home, we will go out to the main in the street. Everythingâ€™s looks good. Customer supplied us with a flash drive and we recorded video and gave to her.
Drain on tub is draining slow. = I removed the stop on tub waste and pulled out hair. Put stop back on and tested Tub drained normally. Filled half way and drained. Works normally.