That last thing a homeowner wants to face is plumbing troubles. Having a plumbing issue can be quite inconvenient, but when you have a trustworthy, reliable plumber on your side, you can stay calm knowing your problem will be resolved quickly and efficiently.
At Valley Plumbing and Drain Cleaning, our professional plumbing services ensure that your water flows freely, your drains remain unclogged, and that your water stays hot or warm like you would want it. That’s why our customers consistently choose us not only to repair their plumbing issues, but to prevent any potential problems that could arise. Count on us to deliver exceptional plumbing, water heater, and drain cleaning services for your American Fork, UT home. We promise your 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
Save even more on your next service with our exclusive online coupons and promotions.
What Are The Benefits of Water Leak Detection?
One of our leading preventative services deals with searching for existing leaks in your plumbing. We look at every part of your plumbing and gauge how much water is lost, then we meticulously look for the cause of the water loss.
To better understand why this service is so important, here are some of the main benefits:
- Lower water bills. The price of water is at an all-time high. Wasting even a drops a day can amount to a lot over the course of a year, which can increase your water bill by a sizable amount. Fewer leaks means a lower bill.
- Repairing potential winter damage. When water freezes, there is a certain point where water contracts, then expands before contracting again. This is how most damage to pipes occur, and it can be a signal that there is a larger problem at hand.
- Reduce water damage. As water leaks, it can cause structural damage to your home’s foundation and take a toll on the insides of your walls. Mold is another unwanted effect of water damage, which can become a huge health hazard. Fixing these issues before they occur can save you from headaches, health issues and expensive bills.
- Save money now. Water leaks happen for a reason. Pipes may become old, corroded, or simply worn down. Leaks are warning that you may need to repair or replace part of your plumbing. Doing so before a catastrophic incident occurs can save you money.
Do You Need Professional Drain Cleaning?
Clean, well maintained drains can prevent unsightly backups before they happen. If you notice that your drain exhibits any of the following symptoms, then it’s time to call us for a drain cleaning:
- Slow and backed up drains.
- Toilets that gurgle.
- Multiple and frequent clogs.
- Odd smells from drains.
We can accurately diagnose any symptoms that your plumbing might have and pinpoint where the problem lies.
Interested to see what other area residents are saying about our services? Read our customer feedback and reviews to find out why so many homeowners choose us for their home’s plumbing needs.
What Are Signs You Need To Replace or Repair Your Water Heater?
Water heaters play a vital role in ensuring that you can do the laundry, wash your hands, and take relaxing showers or baths. When they stop working correctly, you lose an important feature your home should have.
If you notice any of the following signs or symptoms, then it may be time to have us replace or repair your water heater:
- Water that isn’t as hot as it should be.
- Odd noises coming from your heater.
- Standing water near your unit.
- Hissing noises that often accompany a leaking water heater.
- Water that does not warm up.
These signs can mean that your water heater isn’t working as it should. Left unchecked, the problems responsible for these symptoms can create even larger issues that require more time, money, and manual labor to fix. We can repair your water heater before these issues occur, or we can replace it when repairing isn’t an optimal solution.
When replacing, we ensure that we get the right water heater for you to use after outlining all your options. We will work with you to provide a solution that will benefit you the most.
for American Fork, UT
Colin - American Fork, UT
Response from Valley Plumbing and Drain Cleaning:
Hi Collin! Thank you for the fantastic review! We appreciate your feedback. Call us anytime! Best Regards, Valley Plumbing
Quick, knowledgeable, great service
Jill - American Fork, UT
Clay - American Fork, UT
Valley Plumbing just repaired our broken main water line in about 2 1/2 hours. We had an old sprinkler valve just inside the city meter, that began to leak from a 25-year-old corroded galvanized elbow joint, located 4 feet down in our yard. Totally surprised by their expertise at getting our water back on so quickly!
Great Service, Price not so much!
Norm - American Fork, UT
I really appreciated that you were able to work it out to come out today. We have always used you guys after learning of you through the Thrifty Nickel. The servicemen have always been friendly, polite and helpful including the two who came out today. Ricky was great to explain what he did and what to watch for. I did think the price was high for tightening a bolt and cleaning out two traps (took about 15 minutes). Don't take this wrong as I really appreciate the two men who came and I would not have known what to do on my own or would have made the problem worse! We have been and will be return customers.
Great service, Great Company.
Ed - American Fork, UT
Very pleased with Valley Plumbing. The is the second tome we have used them. They are always professional and do a great job. Their price are fair and the people who come are always great to work with.
There is a clog downstream of the kitchen sink that is backing up into the floor drain in the mechanical room. We will cable through the kitchen sink drain by removing the trap.
Install a Good Elongated toilet with seat, with a new supply line, wax ring and bolts. The flange was also broken and needed a repair ring to fix. I installed a western pottery elongated with slow close seat, ADA height.
Tested water. Water softener is working.
PO#1032889 Took apart 2.5â€ Watts assembly and cleaned parts. Chunks of gravel and rust have been embedded into discs for too long. After cleaning, checks would not hold and need to be replaced. Price to acquire and replace both check valves is $1162.11 12-31: replaced both check assemblies and tested main DCV and bypass DCV. Both passed.
Called and left Joan a message with the price. Once we get approval, Backflow Supply has the parts in stock.