That last thing a homeowner wants to face is plumbing troubles. Having a plumbing issue can be quite inconvenient, but when you have a trustworthy, reliable plumber on your side, you can stay calm knowing your problem will be resolved quickly and efficiently.
At Valley Plumbing and Drain Cleaning, our professional plumbing services ensure that your water flows freely, your drains remain unclogged, and that your water stays hot or warm like you would want it. That's why our customers consistently choose us not only to repair their plumbing issues, but to prevent any potential problems that could arise. Count on us to deliver exceptional plumbing, water heater, and drain cleaning services for your American Fork, UT home. We promise your 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
Save even more on your next service with our exclusive online coupons and promotions.
What Are The Benefits of Water Leak Detection?
One of our leading preventative services deals with searching for existing leaks in your plumbing. We look at every part of your plumbing and gauge how much water is lost, then we meticulously look for the cause of the water loss.
To better understand why this service is so important, here are some of the main benefits:
- Lower water bills: The price of water is at an all-time high. Wasting even drops a day can amount to a lot over the course of a year, which can increase your water bill by a sizable amount. Fewer leaks mean a lower bill.
- Repairing potential winter damage: When water freezes, there is a certain point where water contracts, then expand before contracting again. This is how most damages to pipes occur, and it can be a signal that there is a larger problem at hand.
- Reduce water damage: Like water leaks, it can cause structural damage to your home's foundation and take a toll on the insides of your walls. Mold is another unwanted effect of water damage, which can become a huge health hazard. Fixing these issues before they occur can save you from headaches, health issues and expensive bills.
- Save money now: Water leaks happen for a reason. Pipes may become old, corroded, or simply worn down. Leaks are warning that you may need to repair or replace part of your plumbing. Doing so before a catastrophic incident occurs can save you money.
Do You Need Professional Drain Cleaning?
Clean, well-maintained drains can prevent unsightly backups before they happen. If you notice that your drain exhibits any of the following symptoms, then it's time to call us for a drain cleaning:
- Slow and backed up drains
- Toilets that gurgle
- Multiple and frequent clogs
- Odd smells from drains
We can accurately diagnose any symptoms that your plumbing might have and pinpoint where the problem lies.
Interested to see what other area residents are saying about our services? Read our customer feedback and reviews to find out why so many homeowners choose us for their home's plumbing needs.
What Are Signs You Need To Replace or Repair Your Water Heater?
Water heaters play a vital role in ensuring that you can do the laundry, wash your hands, and take relaxing showers or baths. When they stop working correctly, you lose an important feature your home should have.
If you notice any of the following signs or symptoms, then it may be time to have us replace or repair your water heater:
- Water that isn't as hot as it should be.
- Odd noises coming from your heater.
- Standing water near your unit.
- Hissing noises that often accompany a leaking water heater.
- Water that does not warm up.
These signs can mean that your water heater isn't working as it should. Left unchecked, the problems responsible for these symptoms can create even larger issues that require more time, money, and manual labor to fix. We can repair your water heater before these issues occur, or we can replace it when repairing isn't an optimal solution.
When replacing, we ensure that we get the right water heater for you to use after outlining all your options. We will work with you to provide a solution that will benefit you the most.
for American Fork, UT
David - American Fork, UT
My technician texted me before he arrived letting me know he would be here, introducing himself and assuring me that he has many years experience as a master plumber. He arrived within the timeframe I expected he completed the work very quickly. He wore shoe covers in the house, a mask due to the Covid risks,
Neil gave great service!
Wendell - American Fork, UT
Tim - American Fork, UT
Very professional and knowledgeable
Excellent service and pricing!
Don - American Fork, UT
I absolutely will use you again. Thank you for everything!
David - American Fork, UT
Bubby was awesome!
Vanity has been replaced and the original drain has a 45 that will not hook back up. Remove 45 and hook up new p-trap. Adjusted pressure from 35PSI to 55 PSI.
Install the disposal and connect the water lines back up to the faucet. Sink will need a new p-trap.
We need to run a snake down the laundry drian and clear the obstruction.
Clean floor sink on the three compartment sink
We will replace the toilet and toilet flange. After detaching the toilet we found the toilet flange was rusted out. I went to standard and grabbed a round front western pottery toilet with a new seat. I came back and fixed the toilet flange with a new flange plat. I then installed a new wax ring before putting the new toilet together. I then set the new toilet and bolted it down with new toilet bolts. Because the floor is uneven i had to place shims all around the toilet. I then installed a new supply line to the new toilet. I then installed the new seat. Once completed i turned the water back on and flushed the toilet a few times to ensure it was working and to ensure there were no leaks. I then cleaned up the job and finished up the job with Brett. I have sent the invoice via email along with the pictures.