You might think your plumbing service is too complex, but no job is too big or small for our team of licensed and trained technicians. We are well-versed on the latest, most modern techniques in plumbing so you can feel confident your service will be done accurately. We are your local plumbing company in Lehi. We have established a reputation in your community because we work hard to deliver the best experience at prices you can afford. Get a free plumbing inspection before you book your service.
These are the following plumbing services we offer:
- 24 Hour Emergency Services
- Water Heater Services
- Tankless Water Heater Services
- Faucet Services
- Frozen Water Line
- Garbage Disposals
- Toilet Services
- Water Softeners
- Main Water Line Services
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Water Leak Detection
- Gas Line Services
- Repiping Services
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Sump Pumps
- Slab Leak Repairs
- Water Filtration Systems
- Stop and Waste Valve
- Drain Cleaning
- Hand Sink
- Hydro Jetting Services
- Kitchen Sink
- Sewer Video Inspection
- Sewer Line Services
- Trenchless Pipe Repair
- Commercial Plumbing
Take advantage of savings on your most common services with our exclusive online coupons.
Signs You Have a Water Heater Issue
If your water heater is leaking, or you’re not getting any hot water, you might be in need of a residential plumbing contractor. You can make sure your system is working like it should with a thorough inspection. Here are some common water heater issues:
- No Hot Water: One of the most common signs of a broken water heater is if you’re not getting any hot water. If you have a gas-powered water heater, it could be an issue with your pilot light. If you have an electric heater, it could be due to faulty heating components.
- Leaks: If you notice pooling water or a crack in your tank, it could mean that you need to consider replacing your tank.
- Strange Noises: The sound of popping or cracking can mean you have sediment build-up in your tank.
- High Utility Bills: An efficient system will save you money on utility bills. Older systems can be hitting you where it hurts - your wallet!
When to Schedule Professional Drain Cleaning
DIY drain cleaning won’t always do the job. As a matter of fact, you’re likely to continue to have the same issues if you’re using store-bought cleaners. Here is when you should call a professional plumber:
- Drain Backups: If water is bubbling back up your drains, call us immediately. Backups are caused by serious clogs in your system.
- Slow Drains: A slow drain could mean your drain is only partially clogged.
- Bad Odors: Funky smells coming from your drains are the result of buildup in your pipes.
- Low Water Pressure: Natural sediment buildup can impact your fixtures. This can make it so that you experience low water pressure.
Don’t wait for the plumbing solutions you need! Contact us now for fast, reliable service.
Why Work With Us
- Tailored Solutions: From the time we pick up the phone to when we complete your service, you’ll be treated with personalized service. Our knowledgeable technicians strive to provide you with the best in plumbing services. We know that every problem has a different solution which is why we deliver hassle-free service that addresses your problems.
- Upfront Pricing: You have options when it comes to choosing the right plumber for you. Our competitive, upfront pricing makes choosing us an easy option. We provide free estimates so you’ll know what your service costs before you book it. Your business is important to us so we offer quality service at an excellent price.
- Emergency Service: If you have an after-hours emergency, call us. You don’t have to wait around waiting for service. You can call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We are standing by to assist you.
There was a leak in to the basement bathroom. Cut a 8x8 hole in the ceiling to inspect what the issue was and it ended up be a clog in the line and the ring for the toilet was leaking so augered the main line upstairs in the hall bathroom and pulled and reset the toilet with new wax ring and supply line as well as closet bolts and caps. Tested and everything is working great
Phone call with Anna. Excavation will be going out to bid a new water service. The HOA would like to be set up as billable. I will get with Corry on that.
Pulled toilet for drywall guy to patch. Will return to reset toilet.