You might think your plumbing service is too complex, but no job is too big or small for our team of licensed and trained technicians. We are well-versed on the latest, most modern techniques in plumbing so you can feel confident your service will be done accurately. We are your local plumbing company in Lehi. We have established a reputation in your community because we work hard to deliver the best experience at prices you can afford. Get a free plumbing inspection before you book your service.
These are the following plumbing services we offer:
- 24 Hour Emergency Services
- Water Heater Services
- Tankless Water Heater Services
- Faucet Services
- Frozen Water Line
- Garbage Disposals
- Toilet Services
- Water Softeners
- Main Water Line Services
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Water Leak Detection
- Gas Line Services
- Repiping Services
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Sump Pumps
- Slab Leak Repairs
- Water Filtration Systems
- Stop and Waste Valve
- Drain Cleaning
- Hand Sink
- Hydro Jetting Services
- Kitchen Sink
- Sewer Video Inspection
- Sewer Line Services
- Trenchless Pipe Repair
- Commercial Plumbing
Take advantage of savings on your most common services with our exclusive online coupons.
Signs You Have a Water Heater Issue
If your water heater is leaking, or you’re not getting any hot water, you might be in need of a residential plumbing contractor. You can make sure your system is working like it should with a thorough inspection. Here are some common water heater issues:
- No Hot Water: One of the most common signs of a broken water heater is if you’re not getting any hot water. If you have a gas-powered water heater, it could be an issue with your pilot light. If you have an electric heater, it could be due to faulty heating components.
- Leaks: If you notice pooling water or a crack in your tank, it could mean that you need to consider replacing your tank.
- Strange Noises: The sound of popping or cracking can mean you have sediment build-up in your tank.
- High Utility Bills: An efficient system will save you money on utility bills. Older systems can be hitting you where it hurts - your wallet!
When to Schedule Professional Drain Cleaning
DIY drain cleaning won’t always do the job. As a matter of fact, you’re likely to continue to have the same issues if you’re using store-bought cleaners. Here is when you should call a professional plumber:
- Backflow: If water is bubbling back up your drains, call us immediately. Backups are caused by serious clogs in your system.
- Slow Drains: A slow drain could mean your drain is only partially clogged.
- Bad Odors: Funky smells coming from your drains are the result of buildup in your pipes.
- Low Water Pressure: Natural sediment buildup can impact your fixtures. This can make it so that you experience low water pressure.
Don’t wait for the plumbing solutions you need! Contact us now for fast, reliable service.
Why Work With Us
- Tailored Solutions: From the time we pick up the phone to when we complete your service, you’ll be treated with personalized service. Our knowledgeable technicians strive to provide you with the best in plumbing services.We know that every problem has a different solution which is why we deliver hassle-free service that addresses your problems.
- Upfront Pricing: You have options when it comes to choosing the right plumber for you. Our competitive, upfront pricing makes choosing us an easy option. We provide free estimates so you’ll know what your service costs before you book it. Your business is important to us so we offer quality service at an excellent price.
- Emergency Service: If you have an after-hours emergency, call us. You don’t have to wait around waiting for service. You can call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We are standing by to assist you.
We will repair a 3/4x3/4x1/2 T that has been leaking. I cut out the 3/4x3/4x1/2 T and replaced it with a new 3/4x3/4x1/2 T as well as the coupling. I checked for leaks and everything was holding up great with no leaks. I cut a small section of sheet rock to make the repair. We are not responsible for the repair of the sheet rock.
We will diagnose the issue with the sump. If the fix is minor the diagnosis will cover the cost. Upon arrival i spoke with will. He said the pump was making a funny noise and then stopped working. I pulled the cover to run a diagnostic on the pump. The first thing i checked was the chord, everything looked good. When i looked down in the sump pit i noticed the float was submerged. I pulled it up and the pump began draining immediately. I then noticed the float had broken off its tie and most likely got caught underneath the drain when the float started to rise. So i adjusted the length of the float and tied it down securely. My first attempt was just a touch too long, so i shortened it a little more and tied it down again. We then ran water to fill the sump pit. Once the water got close to the drain the float switched over and turned on the pump. I ensured that the float was short enough to not get caught by the drain again. We then tested two more times to make sure everything was wo
Run 40ft of 1/2in flexible gas pipe from Mechanical room to luandry room Connect into 1&1/2in hard gas pipe in Mechanical room next to furnace and water heater with shut off valve. Run 1/2in flexible gas pipe through wall into garage and up to garage ceiling, then across into family room ceiling under luandry room. Connect to terminal with shutoff valve in luandry room floor. We will need to cut holes in sheetrock for accessibility to run pipe. (We are not responsible for sheetrock repair)
Replaced the old kitchen faucet which was leaking and showing signs of wear and deterioration with a new one handle faucet in chrome finish with a side sprayer. Replaced all shut off valves underneath the kitchen cabinet. We modify the existing water and drainage distribution as needed to complete this install. We also replace the old garbage disposal with a new half horsepower disposal and we cut out the horizontal tee fitting that was obstructing the flow and install the new inch and a half wye fitting. We also repaired the waterline that was supplying the refrigerator with a new quarter inch poly line. We rebuilt the toilet on the main floor by replacing the fuel valve, flapper, water supply line, and fill valve hose. The toilet, while filling up much faster and is no longer leaking, does have a slight wobble. We recommend that on next servicing this toilet be replaced. The toilet repairs will have a 90 day warranty on parts and labor. All the work done at the kitchen sink will hav
We will run snake down kitchen drain line to remove clog