You might think your plumbing service is too complex, but no job is too big or small for our team of licensed and trained technicians. We are well-versed on the latest, most modern techniques in plumbing so you can feel confident your service will be done accurately. We are your local plumbing company in Lehi. We have established a reputation in your community because we work hard to deliver the best experience at prices you can afford. Get a free plumbing inspection before you book your service.
These are the following plumbing services we offer:
- 24 Hour Emergency Services
- Water Heater Services
- Tankless Water Heater Services
- Faucet Services
- Frozen Water Line
- Garbage Disposals
- Toilet Services
- Water Softeners
- Main Water Line Services
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Water Leak Detection
- Gas Line Services
- Repiping Services
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Sump Pumps
- Slab Leak Repairs
- Water Filtration Systems
- Stop and Waste Valve
- Drain Cleaning
- Hand Sink
- Hydro Jetting Services
- Kitchen Sink
- Sewer Video Inspection
- Sewer Line Services
- Trenchless Pipe Repair
- Commercial Plumbing
Take advantage of savings on your most common services with our exclusive online coupons.
Signs You Have a Water Heater Issue
If your water heater is leaking, or you’re not getting any hot water, you might be in need of a residential plumbing contractor. You can make sure your system is working like it should with a thorough inspection. Here are some common water heater issues:
- No Hot Water: One of the most common signs of a broken water heater is if you’re not getting any hot water. If you have a gas-powered water heater, it could be an issue with your pilot light. If you have an electric heater, it could be due to faulty heating components.
- Leaks: If you notice pooling water or a crack in your tank, it could mean that you need to consider replacing your tank.
- Strange Noises: The sound of popping or cracking can mean you have sediment build-up in your tank.
- High Utility Bills: An efficient system will save you money on utility bills. Older systems can be hitting you where it hurts - your wallet!
When to Schedule Professional Drain Cleaning
DIY drain cleaning won’t always do the job. As a matter of fact, you’re likely to continue to have the same issues if you’re using store-bought cleaners. Here is when you should call a professional plumber:
- Drain Backups: If water is bubbling back up your drains, call us immediately. Backups are caused by serious clogs in your system.
- Slow Drains: A slow drain could mean your drain is only partially clogged.
- Bad Odors: Funky smells coming from your drains are the result of buildup in your pipes.
- Low Water Pressure: Natural sediment buildup can impact your fixtures. This can make it so that you experience low water pressure.
Don’t wait for the plumbing solutions you need! Contact us now for fast, reliable service.
Why Work With Us
- Tailored Solutions: From the time we pick up the phone to when we complete your service, you’ll be treated with personalized service. Our knowledgeable technicians strive to provide you with the best in plumbing services. We know that every problem has a different solution which is why we deliver hassle-free service that addresses your problems.
- Upfront Pricing: You have options when it comes to choosing the right plumber for you. Our competitive, upfront pricing makes choosing us an easy option. We provide free estimates so you’ll know what your service costs before you book it. Your business is important to us so we offer quality service at an excellent price.
- Emergency Service: If you have an after-hours emergency, call us. You don’t have to wait around waiting for service. You can call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We are standing by to assist you.
Valley/Towers will install a Toto toilet in the master bathroom. Valley/Towers will install two customer supplied lavatory faucets I removed the Mansfield toilet and installed a Toto . I then removed the existing faucets and installed the customer supplied faucets. I also installed shut off valves for the customer at no additional cost. Valley/Towers will warranty the parts provided for 1 year, and the labor for 90 days. We will not warranty any customer supplied faucets.
I ran diagnostics on the two water heaters and mixing valves in the home. Water pressure is normal and thermocouples are operational.
Old water heater was leaking out of the bottom. Drained old water heater and removed and replaced with a 50 gal. AO smith. Everything is working great no leaks. Put in new earthquake straps and expansion tank. Water pressure is at 60 psi.
This invoice is for us to install a new disposal in the kitchen and replace shut off valves in addition to adding New drainage piping underneath the sink to help it fit better. This will also be for us to install two no hose bibs in the front and back of home. We will also be re-supporting the gas line above the water heater and installing a new water softener we will be coming back on Wednesday January 19 in addition we will be installing a new pressure reducing valve and ball valve. For the hose bibs we will need to cut in approximate foot and a half by foot and a half hole so that we can work in the space to work in the new hose bibs. We are not responsible for repairing or replacing the sheet rock. We came back on January 19 we then shut off the water to the whole house at the street. We then started with replacing the water shut off in side the home. We then replaced the PRV and the ball vale.we then needed to cut open a hole in the ceiling above the PRV. To replace the hose bib
This invoice is for us to cut out the old drain and move it about four inch up and we moved the water lines. After we talked to the home owner they did like our plain and price. We then shut off the water to the home and drained all the water. We then cut out the water lines and moved it up to the drain hight. We then pressurize the home with water and it looks like there are no leaks. We canâ€™t warranty the lines that are over 75 pounds we did tell them about what could happen with the pressure at 90 pounds, they did like the pressure where it was.