It can be frustrating to run out of hot water so fast or to be the last one in line to take a shower only to find it’s gone cold. Installing a tankless water heater could be just the right fix for your problems. If you’re having trouble with your current system and need a change, give us a call. Our experts can assist you with learning about all of the benefits of a point of use water heater.
Save on your next home upgrade with our exclusive online coupons.
Should You Replace Your Water Heater?
Maybe your old system has served you well or maybe you’re excited to upgrade to a modern, efficient system. Either way, you want to be able to know when it’s time to move on and schedule a service for a new on-demand water heater:
- Rusty Water: Rusty water can mean that your take is corroding on the inside. If this is the case, you want to consider a replacement. Rusty water is never a good sign.
- Leaking Water Heater: A leak likely means your tank is past repair. This could be due to a crack or corrosion over time.
- Age: If you have a traditional system, you can expect to get 8-10 years of use out of it. Tankless systems last longer at 20. If you use either of these systems and they’re at the end of their useful life, replace them.
- Save Money: No matter what system you choose, a new model is very likely to be more efficient than an older one. A more efficient system not only offers better performance, but it can also save you money on monthly utilities.
Benefits of Upgrading to a Tankless Water Heater
If you’re ready to upgrade to an efficient, high-performing system, tankless is the way to go. There are many benefits you will enjoy from making the switch including:
- Money Savings: Save on the cost of having to store gallons of water in a tank.
- Flexible: These units can be powered by natural gas, propane, or electricity.
- Continuous Hot Water: Enjoy a long, hot bath with ease.
- Space Savings: Free up floor space with a wall-mounted model.
Why Is Maintenance Important?
No matter what system you use, maintenance is an important part of keeping it working efficiently and effectively. You want to be sure to stay on top of your regularly scheduled service. Luckily, Valley Plumbing and Drain Cleaning have maintenance plans so that you don’t have to worry about DIY. We can flush your system with ease.
Still not sold? Visit our reviews page to see why customers always choose us for their plumbing service.
Why Work With Us
- Emergency Service: Having a plumber available for 24-hour service can be a huge stress-reliever. Our technicians are standing by to assist you in the case of a disaster. If you need service right now, call us!
- Knowledgeable Technicians: When you work with us, you can feel confident that a licensed, trained technician is getting the job done in an accurate manner. With our years of experience, we get the job done right and we get it done fast!
- Transparent Pricing: We are always honest and upfront with our customers. We offer free estimates so you’ll know what the cost is before scheduling your service. On top of that, we offer regular savings on your most necessary services.