It might be easy to forget where your clean, running water comes from and how you get access to it. Your main water line is responsible for transporting clean water to your home for your use. If you notice a drop in water pressure, or strange tasting or colored water, it could be due to a water line issue. A water line problem can lead to expensive repairs and water damage if not treated in time so call Valley Plumbing and Drain Cleaning immediately if you have a water main leak.
We strive to provide you with a quality experience. See what your neighbors think by visiting our reviews page.
Signs You have a Water Line Problem
An issue with your line can spell disaster. Water damage causes homeowners across North America thousands of dollars a year. Don’t put yourself in trouble’s way, spot the signs of an issue early:
- Pooling Water: If you notice water pooling or sinkholes in your yard, this is a good indication you’ve spring a leak. This can cause damage to your property and make your yard unusable.
- Wet Spots: Any wet spots in the floors, walls, or ceilings can mean you have a leak. This can damage your drywall and will only get worse without treatment.
- High Water Bills: If you haven’t changed the way you use your water but have noticed that your water bills have risen suddenly, your line could be the culprit.
- Low Water Pressure: If you’ve turned on your water fixtures only to find a weak stream of water, it could be due to a leak or crack that has dropped the water pressure.
- Foundation Cracks: Possibly the worst problem that can develop from a water leak is a slab leak. A crack in your foundation can damage the integrity of your home.
Professional Installation Service
A poorly installed water line can spell disaster. Expert installation means peace of mind knowing you won’t have any premature issues that can end up costing you. A water line is a crucial component of your problem and you don’t want to trust this big job to just anyone. The experts at Valley Plumbing and Drain Cleaning will get the job done in a professional manner so that you don’t have to worry about unforeseen problems.
You can save more on our already great prices by checking out our online deals and coupons.
Why Choose Us
- Emergency Service: What should you do if you’re experiencing an unexpected plumbing emergency? Call us! Our technicians are available around the clock to assist you, no matter the time of day.
- Expert Technicians: You don’t have to worry about poor workmanship because our technicians are licensed and expertly trained to serve you. You can expect accurate, long-lasting results any time.
- Family Owned and Operated: If you appreciate personalized service, choose us. We treat you as if we were a member of our own family. Our service is mess-free, on-time, and personalized.