In order for your bathroom to serve your needs, you will need all of your appliances and plumbing to work in unison. You have to worry about plumbing, toilets, sinks, showers, and tubs. Remodeling your bathroom will not only make it much more attractive, but it will also mean new, efficient, and effective appliances that can save you money. If you want to change the look of your bathroom, our bathroom remodeling contractors can help you achieve your dream bathroom with professional bathroom renovation services. We are serving Lehi and the surrounding areas.
Save big on your plumbing services by taking advantage of our online exclusives and coupons.
Signs You Need to Replace Your Bathtub
Bathtubs are a big selling point in houses. Most homeowners look for a nice, modern bathroom when they’re buying a home. People enjoy unwinding in their tubs. Your bathroom can become a place of relaxation unless you’re dealing with an old, dirty tub. Here are signs you should replace your tub:
- Stains: Over time, your tub will get stained with use. A good cleaning can make it look brand new, but it isn’t always enough. Older tubs may become stained with age and you won’t be able to get them out.
- Leaks: A leaking tub can cause water damage to your home. It will also encourage the growth of mold and mildew. Repairing your bathtub might be a cheaper alternative, however, replacing your bathtub will give you a long term solution and upgrade the look of your bathroom.
- Mold and Mildew: Mold and mildew not only look gross, but it can also cause health complications such as respiratory problems, allergies, and more.
- Ease of Use: Your bath shouldn’t stress you out. You should be able to relax in your own bathroom. Whether you need an accessible bathtub, or just want one that’s easier to get into, call us today.
What Plumbing Issues Should You Consider?
Remodeling is a big task and trying to cut corners to save a few dollars can cost you down the line. Poorly installed fixtures can lead to a host of problems that will eventually require repair by a professional. Enjoy properly working and efficient tubs, showers, and fixtures when you work with a professional. Here’s how we undertake your projects:
- Pre-Existing Plumbing: We work around your functional pre-existing plumbing and ensure that it’s able to supply your new fixtures and function properly with it.
- Fixtures: We can help you decide where fixtures can be installed and moved around your bathroom in order to fit them with existing plumbing and ensure they look great in your bathroom!
- Moving Plumbing and Fixtures: Some homeowners want to shake things up or plan a better layout for their bathrooms. We can make this happen. Our experts can move your plumbing connections while still making sure they work well.
Find out what your neighbors thought about our services and visit our reviews page.
Why Work With Us
Updating your bathroom will not only make it look better, it will also mean having new, functional, and efficient plumbing that will serve you well for a long time to come. When you work with us on your bathroom remodel, you can expect:
- Knowledgeable Technicians: Our technicians are licensed and trained in a variety of plumbing methods. We get the job done accurately so that you can have peace of mind knowing your plumbing is working like it should.
- Transparent Pricing: We understand that plumbing services can be an investment. That’s why we make our pricing as easy to understand as possible. We make sure it fits within your budget and that you get a free estimate before the work is done.
- Emergency Service: Our technicians are standing by around the clock to assist you when you have a plumbing emergency. We know it can be frustrating to wait around for service when there’s an emergency so we make every effort to get out to you as soon as possible.