Emergencies wait for no one. That’s why, if you have a plumbing emergency, you want to be able to handle it right away to prevent any serious damage to your Lehi, UT home or expensive repairs. Plumbing emergencies can have damaging effects on your home and it can be frustrating when you don’t know who to call. If you have a burst pipe at 3 a.m. or your shower won’t heat up at 6 a.m., Valley Plumbing and Drain Cleaning can assist you. We can make an emergency situation more bearable with experienced emergency plumbers and fast service.
Save yourself money and take advantage of our online deals and coupons.
Signs Your Pipes are Near Bursting
Burst water pipes can cause water damage and a host of other issues with your house. It’s important to maintain your drains to avoid serious issues. Keep an eye on these signs so that you can call us:
- Fluctuating Water Pressure: A busted or leaking pipe can cause changes in water pressure in your home.
- Strange Looking Water: Burst pipes can begin to rust. Rusty water can enter your water line and make it so that you have strange-looking water.
- Pooling Water: Puddles under your sink or on your lawn is a sign of a leak.
- High Water Bills: If you haven’t changed your water usage habits but have noticed a spike in your utility bills, it could be due to a leak that is causing you to waste water constantly.
When to Schedule Water Heater Repair
Trying to turn on your shower at the end of a long day or early in the morning as you’re trying to get ready only to find cold water can be frustrating. Access to hot water is one of those things you usually don’t have to second guess. If you're having issues with your water heater, here’s when to call us:
- Inconsistent water temperatures
- Discolored or strange-looking water
- Your hot water runs out fast
- There is corrosion in or outside of your tank
- Water leaks
If you’re still not sure our services are right for you, visit our reviews page to see what others have to say.
Professional Emergency Service
If you’re experiencing a back-up or have a leak in your pipes, you should call a professional right away. These issues can be especially damaging to the structure of your home which is why you should never take it lightly. Untreated leaks can lead to expensive plumbing issues such as slab leaks.
Plumbing emergencies should be fixed immediately in order to prevent any water damage to your home. That’s where our 24 hour plumbers come in. We can assist you with fast service, no matter the time of day. Calling one of our specialists means that you’ll get a professional out to your home to diagnose the problem. If you think you have to wait until morning, think again. Our technicians are standing by around the clock.