Water heater problems are one of those plumbing issues that really affect your day to day life. Imagine going days or even weeks without access to one of the most basic comforts you have - hot water! When you work with Valley Plumbing and Drain Cleaning, you don’t have to be concerned. We offer expert hot water heater repair for broken or leaking water heater in Lehi.
Save big on your home services by taking advantage of our online exclusive deals and coupons.
Signs You Need to Replace Your Water Heater
If you have a burst or leaking tank, you may be scrambling to find a new model for your home. You don’t want to have to experience the stress of dealing with a disaster. Learn to recognize the signs so that you can schedule water heater replacement services:
- Age: If your unit is getting old, it’s likely you can tell by the reduced performance and efficiency. Find the age of your water heater by looking for the serial number. If it’s older than 10 years, consider a new unit.
- Rusty Water: Rusty water is never a good sign. If you notice rusty water, there’s a good chance your tank is rusty. Our experts can diagnose the issue to make sure that’s the issue.
- No Hot Water: If your unit doesn’t heat your water or heats it inconsistently, this is a good indication you’re in need of an upgrade.
- Leaks: Leaks are often an indication of a cracked tank. Many times, these issues are irreparable so you may need a new unit.
- Strange noises: Everything from sediment build-up to faulty components can cause your unit to make strange sounds.
Gas Vs. Electric Water Heaters
If you’re considering a new unit, you may be torn between the options available to you. There are many things to consider when choosing the right one for you.
Gas water heaters are a good option for homeowners looking for rapid heating, low operation costs, and the fact that they can work without electricity. This could be especially handy if you reside in a place with frequent outages or natural disasters that can leave you without electricity.
Some of the advantages of electric water heaters include convenience, space-saving, easy installation, low costs, and a constant stream of hot water.
No matter which system you choose, we can help you decide, install, and maintain!
Share your opinion on your recent service or read about what others thought by visiting our reviews page.
Why Choose Us
We know you have a lot of options when it comes to choosing a company that provides water heater maintenance, repair, and installation. Here’s why you should work with us:
- Experienced, Knowledgeable Technicians: Our technicians are licensed and trained to deliver accurate, excellent service. With our experience, you can expect the job to get done right, fast.
- Honest Pricing: We would never make you pay for a service you don’t need. Our services are always priced fairly and you’ll get a free estimate before we start any work in your home.
- Emergency Service: Emergencies never happen when you’re expecting them. That’s why we are available to you around the clock. No matter when you have an issue, you can call us for assistance.