If you live in a low-lying area, or you live in an area that is prone to extreme weather, then you probably know how useful a sump pump is. It can save you a huge hassle and having to pay expensive repairs due to water damage, mold, and mildew growth. At Valley Plumbing and Drain Cleaning, we can inspect your crawl spaces and basements to find the areas most vulnerable to moisture. Once we find out if you’re the right candidate for a system, we can schedule your sump pump installation.
Save big on our most popular services by taking advantage of our coupons.
Should I Install a Sump Pump?
You might be wondering whether a sump pump is right for your home. These machines can be incredibly useful in keeping low-lying, damp areas moisture and damage-free. Minor floods can cost you money and can damage your prized possessions. Here’s when you should consider making this addition to your home:
- You live in a low-lying area
- You have a basement or crawl space that is prone to moisture
- Local code or ordinance requires it
- Past flooding issues
What Kinds of Issues Do Sump Pumps Have?
If you already have a unit but think you might need to repair your sump pump, you may be right. Over the years, these units can develop wear and tear just like any appliance:
- Mechanical Issues
- Malfunctioning Float Switch
Benefits of Sump Pump Installation
You might be wondering if a sump pump is worth the investment. Many homeowners report satisfaction with this system and are happy to know it can prevent serious issues. Here are some of the benefits:
- Protect your basement from flooding
- Some insurance carriers may require installation
- Keeps your paint and drywall from peeling
- Keep your appliances safe from corrosion caused by water
- Prevents mold, fungus, and mildew growth
Learn more about what your neighbors think of our services when you visit our reviews page.
Why Work With Us
- 24/7 Service: It can be stressful waiting for help to arrive when you have a plumbing emergency. Some situations just can’t wait. If you’re having a plumbing emergency, call us. We take your needs seriously and strive to get out to your home fast to provide relief.
- Family Owned and Operated: We treat you like family because we understand the importance of treating each one of our customers as if they were a member. Our service is friendly, professional, and we never skimp on quality. We treat your home as if it was our own.
- Transparent Pricing: Few things are worse than a surprise bill. When you work with us, you don’t have to worry about surprises. We offer straightforward pricing and free estimates so you’ll know exactly what your service will cost.