Business owners and building owners are in need of professional, commercial grade service. Finding an industrial plumbing company in Lehi, UT that has the experience and resources to assist you can be tricky. Luckily, Valley Plumbing and Drain Cleaning have both so when you’re looking for a reliable commercial plumbing contractor, you know exactly who to call. We are knowledgeable and in tune with the specific concerns of businesses and commercial properties so you can expect professional service every time.
ENjoy more savings on our already low prices by using our online exclusive deals and coupons.
Commercial Water Heater Replacement
Your customers count on you to provide a pleasant experience for them, which includes having access to all of the creature comforts you’ve come to enjoy daily. If your business relies on hot water for activities such as cooking, cleaning, or showering, having a broken water heater can lead to customer dissatisfaction. Here are signs it’s time to replace your commercial water heater:
- Age: These systems can last a long time. Some units can go 50-60 years without needing to be replaced. But if your unit’s efficiency has you paying on monthly utility costs, you may consider a replacement.
- Lack of Hot Water: If your customers are complaining about consistent cold water, this is a sign that something isn’t working as it should.
- Leaks: Leaks can cause water damage and other unpleasant side effects. Keep an eye out for puddling water or water dripping from your system.
- Rust or Damage: Just because your unit looks rusty, doesn’t mean you need to automatically jump to a replacement. However, if your water is rusty, you might need to change it.
Professional Drain Services
Drain problems are a common issue faced by business and commercial building owners. Some of the most common issues experienced by commercial businesses include:
- Clogged Toilets: Clogged toilets can not only lead to customer dissatisfaction, but they can also worsen and cause clogs in your line. This can lead to build-ups or worse!
- Clogged Floor Drains: Using your floor drains as a disposal system is a bad idea. Large objects, debris, food waste, and other particulates can clog up your plumbing.
- Avoid Grease and Oil: Grease and oil may seem liquidy when being poured down your drains, but once it cools, it can solidify and cake the interior of your pipes.
Want to share your experience with us? Leave a review!
Why Work With Us
Plumbing problems shouldn’t endanger your business. Keep your premises safe and your customers happy with professional plumbing service. Here’s what you can expect when you work with us:
- Emergency Service: You don’t have to be worried about an emergency shutting you down for the day. Our emergency plumbers are available around the clock to get the job done fast.
- Straightforward Pricing: As a commercial business owner, you have enough on your plate as it is. That’s why our pricing is transparent and easy to understand. We offer free estimates so that you know exactly what you’re paying:
- Knowledgeable Technicians: When it comes to big plumbing jobs, you don’t want to trust just anyone. Our technicians are experienced and trained to complete all of your services in a professional and accurate manner.