If you’ve been experiencing plumbing problems, look no further than to Valley Plumbing and Drain Cleaning. We know that a plumbing emergency can arise anytime, day or night. That is why we have a team of experienced, licensed plumbers on hand 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to handle any plumbing emergency. Count on us to deliver quality plumbing, water heater, and drain cleaning services for your Provo, UT home. Your 100% satisfaction is our gratification and goal!
Save even more on your next service when you use our online coupons and specials.
What Are the Benefits of Water Leak Detection Services?
Water leaks are bad news for homeowners as they can cause mold and rot away wood. That’s why having your home's pipes checked for water leaks is important.
Other benefits to consider include:
- Early detection: Early detection allows you to put a stop to water leaks before they cause major problems which will cost you even more money.
- Cause of the water leak: We don't just find the water leak. We find out what caused it in the first place. Maybe it was a busted pipe or perhaps you had a bad clog. Whatever it was, we will help you get to the bottom of it.
- Non-destructive:Water leak detection is non-destructive and safe for your home. There is no need to tear up your floors or lawn to find the leak.
- Exact location: Sometimes, water leaks can run downpipes, making it appear as if the leak were coming from a different area. Water leak detection helps to pinpoint the exact location.
Signs You Need a Professional Drain Cleaning
Some pipe clogs can be handled with simple drain cleaning chemicals. Other times, clogs have to be handled by professionals. If your drains are slow or clog frequently, this is a sign that you have a problem that will not go away on its own. If you have a lot of pipes in your home that is draining slowly or is clogged up, this could be a sign that one of your main pipelines is backed up.
Failure to have a professional clean your pipes could lead to a sewage backup on your lawn. The most common sign, however, is if the clogs in a drain don't respond to cleaning chemicals purchased at a store. This is a sign that the buildup has to be professionally removed.
Check out our customer reviews to find out what area homeowners are saying about our services.
Do You Need to Repair or Replace Your Water Heater?
Your water heater is one of the most important aspects of your home. If your water heater goes out, you are forced to go without hot water. Thankfully, there are signs that you can look for that will let you know if your water heater needs to be replaced or repaired.
If any of these characterize your water heater, it may be time for a repair or replacement:
- Inconsistent temperatures
- Little to no hot water
- Water leaks
- Frequent breakdowns
- More than 15 years old
If you are unsure if your water heater is in need of extra attention, call the professionals at Valley Plumbing and Drain Cleaning. We will be glad to thoroughly inspect your unit and provide you with the best course of action.
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription