At Valley Plumbing and Drain Cleaning, our highly trained plumbers can help you with even your toughest plumbing problems. We'll fix your clogged drains, clean them out to prevent future clogs, and even help answer your most pressing household plumbing questions.
Are you wondering when it is time to replace that water heater? We can access the unit and give you our professional opinion and perform the installation work for you. For all your West Jordan, UT plumbing, water heater, and drain cleaning services, trust Valley Plumbing and Drain Cleaning. We promise your 100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Save even more on your next service with our online discounts and coupons!
What Are the Advantages of Water Leak Detection Services?
More and more homeowners are learning how advantageous water leak detection services can be for their home. Consider the following benefits of water leak detection services.
- Prevents damage. Pipe leaks can cause some pretty severe damage to your home. While slow leaks can go undetected for quite a while, lost water from those leaks can ruin plaster, wood, and sheetrock.
- Retains your home’s value. Along with the roof and electrical wiring, the plumbing helps determine the market value of a home. We can do a thorough leak detection service so that you can show prospective buyers your 100% appraisal rating.
- Saves money. Leaks can cause your water bill to rise. As the years go by, you’ll have lost a large amount of money on wasted water.
- Gives you peace of mind. With our leak detection services, you will have confidence that your home won’t experience any of the issues associated with leaky pipes.
Do Your Drains Need Professional Cleaning?
A professional drain cleaning is recommended for all homes at least once a year. However, it is immediately necessary if you experience the following symptoms:
- Frequent clogs. If your drains and showers are experiencing frequent clogs, it is time to have your drains cleaned. Oftentimes, these clogs require a professional cleaning to get rid of them once and for all.
- Bad odors. Drainage issues often result in foul odors such as a sewage smell coming into the home. These persistent odors are a good indication of the need for drain cleaning by professional technicians.
- Flooding. Drains that need to be cleaned can often result in a flooding problem. This is especially true in lower areas of your home. Clogs can oftentimes be the reason you have a consistently wet basement. This is a problem that can lead to additional issues such as mold and mildew.
Read our reviews and testimonials to see how we have helped other area homeowners.
When Will Your Water Heater Need Repairs or Replacement?
Your water heater plays a vital role in your comfort at home. It is one plumbing unit that should never be neglected and should always be properly maintained and cared for. Despite proper attention, problems may still arise from time to time. It is important to learn the signs and address them accordingly before they worsen and cause damage.
Our experienced plumbers can advise you if your unit is in need of repairs or replacement. If you experience the following signs, call us right away for immediate assistance.
- Temperature issues. Too much or not enough hot water can be the first signs that it is time for a new water heater. This may be a simple thermostat problem or it could be a broken heating element.
- Noises. Creaks, bangs, and knocking sounds should not be coming from your water heater. These sounds are often caused by a build-up of sediment and debris. Heating elements can also make unusual noises if they are going bad.
- Age. Most new water heaters have a five to ten year warranty. Many older homes have a water heater that is 15 years or older. If yours is this old and showing any of the above problems, it is more than likely time to replace it.
- Leaks. Once your water heater is leaking, it is definitely time for repairs before household damages occur.
for West Jordan, UT
Quinci - West Jordan, UT
Chandlyr was really great and helpful. He was also very efficient in taking care for f our plumbing problem. The company was very helpful on the phone and they were even able to get to us sooner than the appointment we set.
Steve - West Jordan, UT
Really fantastic service!
Rachel - West Jordan, UT
Ryan was very knowledgeable and fast! He did a great job. I would definitely call again when I need a Plummer.
Julie - West Jordan, UT
We are very happy with the service provided. Ryan was both friendly and professional. We would definitely recommend Valley/Tower plumbing to our friends and family.
Excellent Customer Service/ Friendly
Crystal - West Jordan, UT
Kevin Curtis was so awesome! He was very respectful of our house ie wearing shoe covering and a mask, and very personable and friendly . He kept me in the loop of what was going on and did excellent quality service in a timely manner. I highly highly recommend Kevin for any service call. 10 out of 10 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
I cut the sheet rock to see what was leaking, it looked like it was coming from the toilet, so I asked the home owner to ask his wife to flush the toilet, so that we can see where the leak was actually coming from. When she flushed the toilet it was coming from under the toilet so the customer needed a new wax ring. I also threw in new bolts and a new supply line, since it was a pull and reset. I got the new bolts, supply line, and also the new wax ring in, then I set the toilet and then I had the customer come with me to see if it was leaking, and the problem was solved. I also got Utah disaster to come see what they can do to get the wood sanitized from the sewage water from the toilet.
Replaced water heater on left under warranty through Mountainland. No issues to report. Only warranty connections we installed.
The customerâ€™s water heaterâ€™s pilot when out and they could not get it to light. I purge the gas line to get out an air that might be trapped in there. After a couple of tries I was able to get the pilot to light. The view port on the heater is very small and on the opposite side of the pilot and ignitor so it was difficult to see if the pilot was lit or not. They stayed lit and the burner was on when I let. 90 day warranty.
Customer said that kitchen sink had a funky smell that they didnâ€™t like, so I sold them some total-c to help with the smell and clean the drain pipes. Customer also said that when ever they would flush the toilet it would keep running so I took a look at it and the toilet needed a new flapper, so when you flush now it would have a good seal and not run your water. Customer also said that the tub in the master was draining slow, so I snaked the tub 35 feet to clear what ever, was clogging the tub I also took the stopped off to see if there was hair or anything else clogging the tub, so when I took the stopper off there was a lot of hair and 2 shampoo seal that was also preventing the clog in the tub, I got it all cleared and customers are happy with work and results of my work.
Will need to cut open ceiling and find leak to make repair.