At Valley Plumbing and Drain Cleaning, our highly trained plumbers can help you with even your toughest plumbing problems. We'll fix your clogged drains, clean them out to prevent future clogs, and even help answer your most pressing household plumbing questions.
Are you wondering when it is time to replace that water heater? We can access the unit and give you our professional opinion and perform the installation work for you. For all your West Jordan, UT plumbing, water heater, and drain cleaning services, trust Valley Plumbing and Drain Cleaning. We promise your 100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Save even more on your next service with our online discounts and coupons!
What Are the Advantages of Water Leak Detection Services?
More and more homeowners are learning how advantageous water leak detection services can be for their home. Consider the following benefits of water leak detection services.
- Prevents damage. Pipe leaks can cause some pretty severe damage to your home. While slow leaks can go undetected for quite a while, lost water from those leaks can ruin plaster, wood, and sheetrock.
- Retains your home’s value. Along with the roof and electrical wiring, the plumbing helps determine the market value of a home. We can do a thorough leak detection service so that you can show prospective buyers your 100% appraisal rating.
- Saves money. Leaks can cause your water bill to rise. As the years go by, you’ll have lost a large amount of money on wasted water.
- Gives you peace of mind. With our leak detection services, you will have confidence that your home won’t experience any of the issues associated with leaky pipes.
Do Your Drains Need Professional Cleaning?
A professional drain cleaning is recommended for all homes at least once a year. However, it is immediately necessary if you experience the following symptoms:
- Frequent clogs. If your drains and showers are experiencing frequent clogs, it is time to have your drains cleaned. Oftentimes, these clogs require a professional cleaning to get rid of them once and for all.
- Bad odors. Drainage issues often result in foul odors such as a sewage smell coming into the home. These persistent odors are a good indication of the need for drain cleaning by professional technicians.
- Flooding. Drains that need to be cleaned can often result in a flooding problem. This is especially true in lower areas of your home. Clogs can oftentimes be the reason you have a consistently wet basement. This is a problem that can lead to additional issues such as mold and mildew.
Read our reviews and testimonials to see how we have helped other area homeowners.
When Will Your Water Heater Need Repairs or Replacement?
Your water heater plays a vital role in your comfort at home. It is one plumbing unit that should never be neglected and should always be properly maintained and cared for. Despite proper attention, problems may still arise from time to time. It is important to learn the signs and address them accordingly before they worsen and cause damage.
Our experienced plumbers can advise you if your unit is in need of repairs or replacement. If you experience the following signs, call us right away for immediate assistance.
- Temperature issues. Too much or not enough hot water can be the first signs that it is time for a new water heater. This may be a simple thermostat problem or it could be a broken heating element.
- Noises. Creaks, bangs, and knocking sounds should not be coming from your water heater. These sounds are often caused by a build-up of sediment and debris. Heating elements can also make unusual noises if they are going bad.
- Age. Most new water heaters have a five to ten year warranty. Many older homes have a water heater that is 15 years or older. If yours is this old and showing any of the above problems, it is more than likely time to replace it.
- Leaks. Once your water heater is leaking, it is definitely time for repairs before household damages occur.
for West Jordan, UT
Valley Plumbing Service
C.Milliken - West Jordan, UT
Thank you for your service and for making repairs to our water heater. Your service was great. It was a band-aid to get through a day or two until the equipment can be replaced.
Charlie - West Jordan, UT
Donnie and his helper was very nice.
Great service and quick response
Christopher - West Jordan, UT
Randy Smith did a great job repairing our leaky & clogged bathroom sinks. He quickly replaced the necessary hardware and his responsiveness was greatly appreciated.
Great servi e
Lorraine - West Jordan, UT
Great service above and beyond
George - West Jordan, UT
This charge is to rough in the following plumbing items: 1. Rough in a washing machine drain and water lines off the downstairs washer. 2. Rough in waste and water lines to new location for lav 3. Rough in shower drain and convert from tub drain to center of the room 4. Rough in new moen shower valve, cap off tub line and raise the valve body for a shower height
Sheetrock in the basement below the range will need to come out (I can cut out just enough when Iâ€™m on site) and a little Sheetrock will need to come out on the fir-down in the basement to expose the 1â€ black iron line. Iâ€™ll be adding a â€œTâ€ into that line and bringing over a 1/2â€ gastite flexible line to the bottom of the range with a secure termination fitting and shut off valve. Iâ€™ve usually gone through the tile on the floor by cutting out a small square to attach the flange to. Gastite gas line is the best flexible line around. This is not sold at any home center. Special crimp fittings will need to be used to avoid un-threading any pipe, which will save time on labor costs.
Replaced toilet in half bath with premium quality toilet. Installed with new wax seal underneath, supply line, bolts, and the shutoff valve for the toilet was leaking so I replaced that as well. Caulked around the base of the new toilet to make seal to the floor. Tested for leaks and proper operation. No issues to report.
Quote is for installing a customer supplied water heater. 50 gallon. Customer supplied expansion tank will need to be installed also. Customer has a softener they would like installed. 3/4 copper connections. Bypass, floor gap, brine tank all supplied by customer. No warranty on customer supplied parts. Only on workmanship of valley parts.