At Valley Plumbing and Drain Cleaning, our highly trained plumbers can help you with even your toughest plumbing problems. We'll fix your clogged drains, clean them out to prevent future clogs, and even help answer your most pressing household plumbing questions.
Are you wondering when it is time to replace that water heater? We can access the unit and give you our professional opinion and perform the installation work for you. For all your West Jordan, UT plumbing, water heater, and drain cleaning services, trust Valley Plumbing and Drain Cleaning. We promise your 100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Save even more on your next service with our online discounts and coupons!
What Are the Advantages of Water Leak Detection Services?
More and more homeowners are learning how advantageous water leak detection services can be for their home. Consider the following benefits of water leak detection services.
- Prevents damage. Pipe leaks can cause some pretty severe damage to your home. While slow leaks can go undetected for quite a while, lost water from those leaks can ruin plaster, wood, and sheetrock.
- Retains your home’s value. Along with the roof and electrical wiring, the plumbing helps determine the market value of a home. We can do a thorough leak detection service so that you can show prospective buyers your 100% appraisal rating.
- Saves money. Leaks can cause your water bill to rise. As the years go by, you’ll have lost a large amount of money on wasted water.
- Gives you peace of mind. With our leak detection services, you will have confidence that your home won’t experience any of the issues associated with leaky pipes.
Do Your Drains Need Professional Cleaning?
A professional drain cleaning is recommended for all homes at least once a year. However, it is immediately necessary if you experience the following symptoms:
- Frequent clogs. If your drains and showers are experiencing frequent clogs, it is time to have your drains cleaned. Oftentimes, these clogs require a professional cleaning to get rid of them once and for all.
- Bad odors. Drainage issues often result in foul odors such as a sewage smell coming into the home. These persistent odors are a good indication of the need for drain cleaning by professional technicians.
- Flooding. Drains that need to be cleaned can often result in a flooding problem. This is especially true in lower areas of your home. Clogs can oftentimes be the reason you have a consistently wet basement. This is a problem that can lead to additional issues such as mold and mildew.
Read our reviews and testimonials to see how we have helped other area homeowners.
When Will Your Water Heater Need Repairs or Replacement?
Your water heater plays a vital role in your comfort at home. It is one plumbing unit that should never be neglected and should always be properly maintained and cared for. Despite proper attention, problems may still arise from time to time. It is important to learn the signs and address them accordingly before they worsen and cause damage.
Our experienced plumbers can advise you if your unit is in need of repairs or replacement. If you experience the following signs, call us right away for immediate assistance.
- Temperature issues. Too much or not enough hot water can be the first signs that it is time for a new water heater. This may be a simple thermostat problem or it could be a broken heating element.
- Noises. Creaks, bangs, and knocking sounds should not be coming from your water heater. These sounds are often caused by a build-up of sediment and debris. Heating elements can also make unusual noises if they are going bad.
- Age. Most new water heaters have a five to ten year warranty. Many older homes have a water heater that is 15 years or older. If yours is this old and showing any of the above problems, it is more than likely time to replace it.
- Leaks. Once your water heater is leaking, it is definitely time for repairs before household damages occur.
for West Jordan, UT
Adam - West Jordan, UT
He was great! He was very professional and did great work. Thank you
Paul - West Jordan, UT
They were here on time and did a good job. Didn't get a blue handle for one, but not thir fault.
Randy - West Jordan, UT
He was good
Pete - West Jordan, UT
great service and wonderful job
Claudia - West Jordan, UT
It turned out to be a difficult job, but Alex was determined to get it done!! He did a great job and I am very pleased with his work!!
Install a new Better Garbage Disposal
Install plumbing drain for kitchen sink. Run water lines for kitchen sink. Install auto vent under kitchen sink.
There leak was coming from their shower head that was faced towards the wall. It was running down past the trim back behind the wall onto the sheet rock above their pantry. I cut a hole in the sheet rock to determine where the leak was coming from. I ran the tub, sink and flushed the toilet with no water anywhere. We are not responsible for the repair of the sheet rock. I referred them to Utah Disaster Restoration services to repair the sheet rock.
The kitchen sink was clogged and backing up. The back yard hose bib was bent in the wall so the handle was hard to turn. The basement shower drain smells when water is run. I snaked the kitchen drain out 75â€™ back and forth and cleared the clog. I ran water for 5 mins, and filled and emptied the sinks a couple times. It is draining great. For the basement shower drain I recommended Total-C drain cleaner. For the hose bib I turned the water off to the home and drain the system. I cut a small hole in the ceiling a down stairs bedroom where the hose bib is located. I cut out the old hose bib and soldered in a new one. I mounted the hose bib is masonry anchors and siliconed the gap between the hose bib and the brick. I installed a snap in access panel in the hole in the ceiling. We are not responsible for sheetrock repair.
Remove old faucet and install new two handle faucet supplied by customer.