At Valley Plumbing and Drain Cleaning, our highly trained plumbers can help you with even your toughest plumbing problems. We'll fix your clogged drains, clean them out to prevent future clogs, and even help answer your most pressing household plumbing questions.
Are you wondering when it is time to replace that water heater? We can access the unit and give you our professional opinion and perform the installation work for you. For all your West Jordan, UT plumbing, water heater, and drain cleaning services, trust Valley Plumbing and Drain Cleaning. We promise your 100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Save even more on your next service with our online discounts and coupons!
What Are the Advantages of Water Leak Detection Services?
More and more homeowners are learning how advantageous water leak detection services can be for their home. Consider the following benefits of water leak detection services.
- Prevents damage. Pipe leaks can cause some pretty severe damage to your home. While slow leaks can go undetected for quite a while, lost water from those leaks can ruin plaster, wood, and sheetrock.
- Retains your home’s value. Along with the roof and electrical wiring, the plumbing helps determine the market value of a home. We can do a thorough leak detection service so that you can show prospective buyers your 100% appraisal rating.
- Saves money. Leaks can cause your water bill to rise. As the years go by, you’ll have lost a large amount of money on wasted water.
- Gives you peace of mind. With our leak detection services, you will have confidence that your home won’t experience any of the issues associated with leaky pipes.
Do Your Drains Need Professional Cleaning?
A professional drain cleaning is recommended for all homes at least once a year. However, it is immediately necessary if you experience the following symptoms:
- Frequent clogs. If your drains and showers are experiencing frequent clogs, it is time to have your drains cleaned. Often times, these clogs require a professional cleaning to get rid of them once and for all.
- Bad odors. Drainage issues often result in foul odors such as a sewage smell coming into the home. These persistent odors are a good indication of the need for drain cleaning by professional technicians.
- Flooding. Drains that need to be cleaned can often result in a flooding problem. This is especially true in lower areas of your home. Clogs can often times be the reason you have a consistently wet basement. This is a problem that can lead to additional issues such as mold and mildew.
Read our reviews and testimonials to see how we have helped other area homeowners.
When Will Your Water Heater Need Repairs or Replacement?
Your water heater plays a vital role in your comfort at home. It is one plumbing unit that should never be neglected and should always be properly maintained and cared for. Despite proper attention, problems may still arise from time to time. It is important to learn the signs and address them accordingly before they worsen and cause damage.
Our experienced plumbers can advise you if your unit is in need of repairs or replacement. If you experience the following signs, call us right away for immediate assistance.
- Temperature issues. Too much or not enough hot water can be the first signs that it is time for a new water heater. This may be a simple thermostat problem or it could be a broken heating element.
- Noises. Creaks, bangs, and knocking sounds should not be coming from your water heater. These sounds are often caused by a build-up of sediment and debris. Heating elements can also make unusual noises if they are going bad.
- Age. Most new water heaters have a five to ten year warranty. Many older homes have a water heater that is 15 years or older. If yours is this old and showing any of the above problems, it is more than likely time to replace it.
- Leaks. Once your water heater is leaking, it is definitely time for repairs before household damages occur.
for West Jordan, UT
Adam - West Jordan, UT
He was great! He was very professional and did great work. Thank you
Paul - West Jordan, UT
They were here on time and did a good job. Didn't get a blue handle for one, but not thir fault.
Randy - West Jordan, UT
He was good
Pete - West Jordan, UT
great service and wonderful job
Claudia - West Jordan, UT
It turned out to be a difficult job, but Alex was determined to get it done!! He did a great job and I am very pleased with his work!!
The main line was clogged and backing up in the downstairs floor-drain, shower, and under the toilet. I pulled the downstairs toilet and snaked the line out 100â€™. I hit a few clogs but did not clear the line. I cameraed the line and discover a clog just a few feet past 100â€™. I got a second snake from the shop and used both cables to get the extra few feet. I cleared the clog. I ran water for 10 mins and it is not backing up. I cameraed the line again and found a flat section in the ABS starting roughly 3â€™ upstream from the font basement wall by where the water main comes in going to a few feet out side the home (6â€™ 9â€ deep) by a sprinkler control box. The flat section ends when the pipe transitions to green sewer pipe. I found a belly in the line starting next to the sidewalk in the front yard and it goes roughly 8â€™ into the street. The belly in 8â€™ 11â€ down. I also found a large root ball penetrating the joint of the nose on. It appears that roots grow around the outsid
I installed a customer supplied Price Pfister three handle shower valve repair kit in the main floor hallway bathroom. I changed out the stems, seats, trim, and handles. I also installed a customer supplied shower head.
Replace section of ABS pipe in basement above clean out.
Leak Search, Could not detected any leak coming from plumbing in ceiling. Ran water in tub/shower Flushed toilet Ran sink No leaks detected Tub/shower in main bath did not have any flow. Cartridge in valve was broken Replaced Cartridge and gasket Tub/shower Has normal flow now 1 year warranty
Repair handles. Went to repair the delta two handle valve. It was frozen on the wall. So i sold him a moen posi-temp with a repair faceplate. I used misc pex fittings. I got it plumbed in. Checked for leaks. Customer is happy. The old two handle was busted thatâ€™s why we installed a moen.