At Valley Plumbing and Drain Cleaning, our highly trained plumbers can help you with even your toughest plumbing problems. We'll fix your clogged drains, clean them out to prevent future clogs, and even help answer your most pressing household plumbing questions.
Are you wondering when it is time to replace that water heater? We can access the unit and give you our professional opinion and perform the installation work for you. For all your West Jordan, UT plumbing, water heater, and drain cleaning services, trust Valley Plumbing and Drain Cleaning. We promise your 100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Save even more on your next service with our online discounts and coupons!
What Are the Advantages of Water Leak Detection Services?
More and more homeowners are learning how advantageous water leak detection services can be for their home. Consider the following benefits of water leak detection services.
- Prevents damage. Pipe leaks can cause some pretty severe damage to your home. While slow leaks can go undetected for quite a while, lost water from those leaks can ruin plaster, wood, and sheetrock.
- Retains your home’s value. Along with the roof and electrical wiring, the plumbing helps determine the market value of a home. We can do a thorough leak detection service so that you can show prospective buyers your 100% appraisal rating.
- Saves money. Leaks can cause your water bill to rise. As the years go by, you’ll have lost a large amount of money on wasted water.
- Gives you peace of mind. With our leak detection services, you will have confidence that your home won’t experience any of the issues associated with leaky pipes.
Do Your Drains Need Professional Cleaning?
A professional drain cleaning is recommended for all homes at least once a year. However, it is immediately necessary if you experience the following symptoms:
- Frequent clogs. If your drains and showers are experiencing frequent clogs, it is time to have your drains cleaned. Often times, these clogs require a professional cleaning to get rid of them once and for all.
- Bad odors. Drainage issues often result in foul odors such as a sewage smell coming into the home. These persistent odors are a good indication of the need for drain cleaning by professional technicians.
- Flooding. Drains that need to be cleaned can often result in a flooding problem. This is especially true in lower areas of your home. Clogs can often times be the reason you have a consistently wet basement. This is a problem that can lead to additional issues such as mold and mildew.
Read our reviews and testimonials to see how we have helped other area homeowners.
When Will Your Water Heater Need Repairs or Replacement?
Your water heater plays a vital role in your comfort at home. It is one plumbing unit that should never be neglected and should always be properly maintained and cared for. Despite proper attention, problems may still arise from time to time. It is important to learn the signs and address them accordingly before they worsen and cause damage.
Our experienced plumbers can advise you if your unit is in need of repairs or replacement. If you experience the following signs, call us right away for immediate assistance.
- Temperature issues. Too much or not enough hot water can be the first signs that it is time for a new water heater. This may be a simple thermostat problem or it could be a broken heating element.
- Noises. Creaks, bangs, and knocking sounds should not be coming from your water heater. These sounds are often caused by a build-up of sediment and debris. Heating elements can also make unusual noises if they are going bad.
- Age. Most new water heaters have a five to ten year warranty. Many older homes have a water heater that is 15 years or older. If yours is this old and showing any of the above problems, it is more than likely time to replace it.
- Leaks. Once your water heater is leaking, it is definitely time for repairs before household damages occur.
for West Jordan, UT
Jeff - West Jordan, UT
Tom was awesome, impressed with how quickly he responded and how professional he was. Would use again!
John - West Jordan, UT
Fast service and quality repairs
They were great
Daniel - West Jordan, UT
Aaron - West Jordan, UT
Ted - West Jordan, UT
Eddie came out an hour after the initial call. He was very courteous, knowledgable, and professional
Replace the 6 gallon water heater with new 6 gallon water heater with new expansion tank. Drain down the old heater and cut out the heater, install new heater with new expansion tank and water flex lines too hook up to the heater. Reconnect the power and test for proper voltage. Everything is working great.
installed new pressure reducing valve on main water line due to old one not working
Ran the kitchen machine though the line and also water. Got the line open and filled up both sinks twice and drained while using the disposal to push the water through faster. Stoppage was probably 30-50 feet out.
Shower cartridge in master bathroom was very tight to the turn to when trying to mix the hot and cold water. We presented options and determined that the best course of action was to replace the cartridge inside the rough in valve. We also replaced the rough in valve in the guest bathroom upstairs. While performing work in the home we determined that the water pressure was quite high and causing performance issues in the rest of the fixtures in the home. We diagnose this as being Due to a field Water Pressure Regulator, or PRV. We replaced the existing PRVâ€™s with a new three-quarter inch PRV and adjusted the pressure to a healthy setting for a home water distribution system. We also swapped out a flapper on the guest bathroom toilet which had deteriorated to a point that it was leading the water level drop in the tank. PRVInstallation has a one-year â€œcanâ€™t write a checkâ€œ guarantee on parts and labor. Parts repairs are a 90 day warranty. Service membership includes 15% off this
Replace the leaking water flex lines on the water heater. Turn off the water and drain down the system, remove the water flex lines that are leaking and replace them with new stainless steel flex water lines. Turn on the water to the house, everything is working great.