Keeping your drains and water heater in excellent condition can help you avoid inconveniences and costly plumbing repairs. At Valley Plumbing and Drain Cleaning, we strive to provide our customers with quality plumbing, water heater, and drain cleaning services in Holladay, UT. We understand and value your safety and comfort at home. Our experienced, trained, and licensed plumbers can tackle and resolve plumbing issues of all severities. Schedule your consultation with us and let your plumbing issue be a thing of the past.
Save on your next service when you access our online discounts and coupons.
Why Should You Consider Water Leak Detection Services?
Water leak detection services are highly beneficial, yet many homeowners are unaware of their many advantages. Reflect on just some of the gains you can earn from this service.
- Lower utility bill. Water lost through leaks in your plumbing system can cost you money in increased utility bills.
- Avoid mold and mildew damage. Leaks in your home can cause moisture buildup, which is the primary cause of the mold and mildew growth.
- Lengthen the lifespan of units. By fixing leaks as soon as possible, you will prevent problems from developing in your units, such as your water heater.
- Prevent mechanical damage. Leaking water can cause corrosion and damage the valves and electrical equipment in your home.
Do You Need Professional Drain Cleaning?
If you’re unsure whether or not you should invest in professional drain cleaning, call us for immediate relief if you are experiencing any of the following signs:
- Frequent clogs. You need to have your drains cleaned if you are frequently experiencing clogs or if clogs that develop are particularly tough to remove.
- Several clogged drains at a time. If you don't get your drains cleaned when you need it, you will probably start to see clogs form in several different areas of your home such as your sinks, toilets, tubs, and more.
- Slow drains. If it takes a long time for water to flow down your drains, you probably have clogs in your pipes that need to be cleaned out.
- Floods. Sewage backup in your drains could cause enormous problems. Ideally, you will have your drains cleaned long before you experience flooding in your basement.
- Odors. Unpleasant odors coming out of your drains indicate that you need to have your drains cleaned as soon as possible.
Read how other customers have benefited from our services in our reviews.
Signs You Need To Repair or Replace Your Water Heater
It is not always clear when exactly your water heater will require repairs or replacement. However, there are a few signs that can alert you that a professional intervention is best. If you experience the following signs, call us and one of our skilled, experienced plumbers will thoroughly inspect your unit
- Age. You can expect your water heater to last about 10 years. After that, you may start to experience malfunctions with your water heater. If you're water heater is less than 8 years old, you might want to try remedying problems through repairs rather than replacement.
- Temperature problems. If your water is not getting hot, you might need to simply adjust or replace the unit’s thermostat. However, problems producing adequate hot water could indicate more serious problems.
- Unusual noises. Water heaters that make banging, creaking, or knocking noises might have sediment built up in their tanks. This can often be repaired by flushing the tank.
- Leaks. Leaks require immediate attention and often indicate that you need to have your water heater replaced.
- Dirty water. Brown or murky water accompanied by a bad smell is a sign that your water heater needs to be replaced as the unit makes your water unsanitary and unfit to use.
for Holladay, UT
He performed great!
Jeff - Holladay, UT
Eddie was pleasant and knowledgeable ....
Ryan was very pleasant to talk to and explain what was going on and what to do if it happens again
Wallace - Holladay, UT
Alk - Holladay, UT
Trevor and Matt did a good job for many different items I needed to have fixed. Thanks
Great Guys: Prompt Service
Judy - Holladay, UT
Jeremy and Spencer came to our rescue in a great hurry! They were exceptionally nice and forthcoming about our issue. They got right down to business and solved the problem. I think the price was fair.
Dean - Holladay, UT
Response from Valley Plumbing and Drain Cleaning:
Thank you for your review.
There are a few issues with the drainage in the crawl space. We have a couple stacks that are broken. The 2â€ stack supplying the laundry is broken completely across in two different locations. We will cut out the broken section and run it with new 2â€ 45 fittings and new ABS Pipe 2â€. There is also a break in the 3â€ stack supplying the bathroom (downstairs toilet and upstairs bathroom). Not only is there a break but the toilet is being picked up by a 3â€ San-tee, which is against code. Also the toilet is back graded. We will replace that section with a 3â€ wye to bring it up to code. We will also run the toilet line to grade, correcting all 3 issues at once. I noticed there is a dead line, normally that is ok. However this dead line is coming across horizontally 5-6 feet before turning vertical for a foot or two with a cap on the top. This line is not only dead but it is not supported at any point. As a curtesy to the customer we will cut that line back and cap it properly, to
We will rebuild the faucet parts in the upstairs hall bath. We will dismantle the cold side handle and stem and clean out any debris and replace any necessary parts. We will reassemble and test for proper operation.
Old copper fridge line had kinked and was too short. The valve downstairs was also showing signs of deterioration. We shut the water off to the home and drained the water distribution system. We replaced the old shutoff valve with a new â€œeasy turnâ€ ball valve. We replace the old copper fridge line with a new quarter inch poly line and secured it tightly to the fridge. We pressurize the system and tested for leaks and drained at least 100 ounces of water out of the fridge to clear out the line. 1 year warranty parts and labor.
40 gallon water heater that was tied in with a 50 gallon heater that we installed two years ago had a leak in the tank and was causing water damage in the basement. We replace the old 40 gallon water heater with a new 50 gallon water heater and installed earthquake strapping. The expansion tank that we installed two years ago was still in good shape. We modify the existing water and gas distribution system to complete the install. Water heater comes with a six year manufacturer warranty. In addition we will provide a one-year quote canâ€™t write a checkâ€œ Guarantee for parts and labor.
Installation of 40 gallon water heater with expansion tank seismic strap set in new pressure regulator valve to put in good working pressure at 60 PSI Water heaters a 40 gallon slim 18 inches in diameter to fit small mechanical room Two year labor warranty six year apart warranty