Keeping your drains and water heater in excellent condition can help you avoid inconveniences and costly plumbing repairs. At Valley Plumbing and Drain Cleaning, we strive to provide our customers with quality plumbing, water heater, and drain cleaning services in Holladay, UT. We understand and value your safety and comfort at home. Our experienced, trained, and licensed plumbers can tackle and resolve plumbing issues of all severities. Schedule your consultation with us and let your plumbing issue be a thing of the past.
Save on your next service when you access our online discounts and coupons.
Why Should You Consider Water Leak Detection Services?
Water leak detection services are highly beneficial, yet many homeowners are unaware of their many advantages. Reflect on just some of the gains you can earn from this service.
- Lower utility bill. Water lost through leaks in your plumbing system can cost you money in increased utility bills.
- Avoid mold and mildew damage. Leaks in your home can cause moisture buildup, which is the primary cause of the mold and mildew growth.
- Lengthen the lifespan of units. By fixing leaks as soon as possible, you will prevent problems from developing in your units, such as your water heater.
- Prevent mechanical damage. Leaking water can cause corrosion and damage the valves and electrical equipment in your home.
Do You Need Professional Drain Cleaning?
If you’re unsure whether or not you should invest in professional drain cleaning, call us for immediate relief if you are experiencing any of the following signs:
- Frequent clogs. You need to have your drains cleaned if you are frequently experiencing clogs or if clogs that develop are particularly tough to remove.
- Several clogged drains at a time. If you don't get your drains cleaned when you need it, you will probably start to see clogs form in several different areas of your home such as your sinks, toilets, tubs, and more.
- Slow drains. If it takes a long time for water to flow down your drains, you probably have clogs in your pipes that need to be cleaned out.
- Floods. Sewage backup in your drains could cause enormous problems. Ideally, you will have your drains cleaned long before you experience flooding in your basement.
- Odors. Unpleasant odors coming out of your drains indicate that you need to have your drains cleaned as soon as possible.
Read how other customers have benefited from our services in our reviews.
Signs You Need To Repair or Replace Your Water Heater
It is not always clear when exactly your water heater will require repairs or replacement. However, there are a few signs that can alert you that a professional intervention is best. If you experience the following signs, call us and one of our skilled, experienced plumbers will thoroughly inspect your unit
- Age. You can expect your water heater to last about 10 years. After that, you may start to experience malfunctions with your water heater. If you're water heater is less than 8 years old, you might want to try remedying problems through repairs rather than replacement.
- Temperature problems. If your water is not getting hot, you might need to simply adjust or replace the unit’s thermostat. However, problems producing adequate hot water could indicate more serious problems.
- Unusual noises. Water heaters that make banging, creaking, or knocking noises might have sediment built up in their tanks. This can often be repaired by flushing the tank.
- Leaks. Leaks require immediate attention and often indicate that you need to have your water heater replaced.
- Dirty water. Brown or murky water accompanied by a bad smell is a sign that your water heater needs to be replaced as the unit makes your water unsanitary and unfit to use.
for Holladay, UT
He performed great!
Jeff - Holladay, UT
Eddie was pleasant and knowledgeable ....
Ryan was very pleasant to talk to and explain what was going on and what to do if it happens again
Wallace - Holladay, UT
Alk - Holladay, UT
Trevor and Matt did a good job for many different items I needed to have fixed. Thanks
Great Guys: Prompt Service
Judy - Holladay, UT
Jeremy and Spencer came to our rescue in a great hurry! They were exceptionally nice and forthcoming about our issue. They got right down to business and solved the problem. I think the price was fair.
Dean - Holladay, UT
Response from Valley Plumbing and Drain Cleaning:
Thank you for your review.
Shower drainline master bathroom plugged. When I pulled the grate there was a lot of soap scum and buildup just below the grate. I physically removed as much as I could. I feel this was the primary problem. I also snaked the line just to be sure and snaked the overflow floor drain as well at no additional. I am putting a 90 day warranty on this job.
Will install a new 3/4â€ PRV. There is currently not one. House pressure is 148psi.
3 waste lines going into 2â€ LINE. Upstairs kitchen, laundry and downstairs kitchen all drain down same 2â€ line. Had to run cable threw c/o under downstairs kitchen sink to get water to drain followed up with small jetter. Ran jetter out 50 feet. Everything draining great now.
We will rebuild the internal components of the upstairs hall bath toilet. We will replace the flush valve, flapper and supply line. We will test for proper operation when completed. I also tightened the reverse osmosis faucet at the kitchen sink. I didnâ€™t see any tubing leaking but the faucet was very loose at the base, which will allow any water on the counter top to trickle down through the cabinet. I tightened the faucet and it is now firm to the counter with no movement. I also checked the water hardness and pressure. The water hardness was 8, which is more than it should be on a system with a softener, so I adjusted the softener accordingly. The pressure was fine at 50 PSI.
Installed ada height western pottery toilet. Installed new wax ring, new shut off, new supply line, and new closet bolts. One year warranty on job. No warranty against the water lines. Flushed several times checked for leaks noticed no leaking. Membership to save money on this job and future jobs for a year.