Is your plumbing experiencing frequent clogs and leaks? You need a plumber that you can count on and trust so that whenever trouble arises, you can get fast, honest solutions. At Valley Plumbing and Drain Cleaning, we put customer satisfaction first. Here are some of the ways we guarantee top notch service:
- We never charge customers for work they don't need.
- We always wear shoe covers to keep your home clean.
- We always take the time to explain why each project is necessary.
- We always charge a fair price.
Rely on us for first-rate plumbing, water heater, and drain cleaning services in Riverton, UT. Your 100% satisfaction is our gratification and goal!
Access our online discounts and coupons and save even more on your next service.
What Are the Benefits of Water Leak Detection Services?
At Valley Plumbing and Drain Cleaning, we want to ensure that your home's plumbing is always in good working order. If you have reason to believe that there is a leak, call us right away. Some of the benefits of water leak detection services include:
- Lower utility bills. If you have even the smallest leak in your home, wasted water will show up in higher water bills. When the leak is detected and repaired, you will see a significant drop in your bill.
- Mold and mildew prevention. Leaks create the perfect moist environment that helps breed mold and mildew. By addressing a leak right away, you can also stop the the potential mold growth.
- Prevent structural damage. Over time, a leak can cause structural damage to your roof, cabinets, walls, floors, and even to your home's foundation.
- Saved time. Finding a well-hidden leak can be a near impossible task for homeowners. Our team has the right equipment to find the leak fast.
What Are Signs You Need Professional Drain Cleaning?
Your home's drains handle a lot on a daily basis. Eventually, they need to be cleaned. If you notice any of the following, call us right away.
- Frequent and multiple clogs.
- Foul odor from drains.
- Backing up sinks and tubs.
- Gurgling noises from toilets when water is running.
- Visible gunk in drains.
Find out why other homeowners in the area continue to call us for their plumbing services by reading our customer reviews.
How to Know If You Should Repair or Replace Your Water Heater
A water heater is one of the most necessary units of a home. It is recommended for homeowners to schedule an inspection at least once a year. However, if you experience any of the following signs, call us right away for an inspection as repairs or replacement may be necessary.
- Smelly or brown water.
- Little to no hot water from unit.
- Higher utility bills.
- Temperature inconsistencies.
- Leaks from unit.
for Riverton, UT
Tammy - Riverton, UT
Darryl - Riverton, UT
Hi Raiden did a great job. He made sure there were no leaks before he left and showed us the works that was done. Will use him again. Thank you
12321 - Riverton, UT
He was awesome I would use him again.
Happy with the service.
Madhu - Riverton, UT
Service was good. Recommend a mask at times like this.
Good job. Timely.
Alden - Riverton, UT
Run 40ft of 1/2in flexible gas pipe from Mechanical room to luandry room Connect into 1&1/2in hard gas pipe in Mechanical room next to furnace and water heater with shut off valve. Run 1/2in flexible gas pipe through wall into garage and up to garage ceiling, then across into family room ceiling under luandry room. Connect to terminal with shutoff valve in luandry room floor. We will need to cut holes in sheetrock for accessibility to run pipe. (We are not responsible for sheetrock repair)
Cable line and camera Jetter and camera line Jetter and camera line and total c. 6 month warranty against grease
Cleaned out kitchen drain and upstairs drain.
Move softener so be able to mount tankless on all Repipe the gas line 5ft Repipe water lines To tankless and softener Run vent pipe from tankless up into joist and out back of house 10ft of vent pipe Install tankless water heater Rinnai RUR160i
Removed old faucet in master bathroom. Installed new faucet Customer Supplied Installed new P-Trap Installed new supply tubes