Is your plumbing experiencing frequent clogs and leaks? You need a plumber that you can count on and trust so that whenever trouble arises, you can get fast, honest solutions. At Valley Plumbing and Drain Cleaning, we put customer satisfaction first. Here are some of the ways we guarantee top notch service:
- We never charge customers for work they don't need.
- We always wear shoe covers to keep your home clean.
- We always take the time to explain why each project is necessary.
- We always charge a fair price.
Rely on us for first-rate plumbing, water heater, and drain cleaning services in Riverton, UT. Your 100% satisfaction is our gratification and goal!
Access our online discounts and coupons and save even more on your next service.
What Are the Benefits of Water Leak Detection Services?
At Valley Plumbing and Drain Cleaning, we want to ensure that your home's plumbing is always in good working order. If you have reason to believe that there is a leak, call us right away. Some of the benefits of water leak detection services include:
- Lower utility bills. If you have even the smallest leak in your home, wasted water will show up in higher water bills. When the leak is detected and repaired, you will see a significant drop in your bill.
- Mold and mildew prevention. Leaks create the perfect moist environment that helps breed mold and mildew. By addressing a leak right away, you can also stop the potential mold growth.
- Prevent structural damage. Over time, a leak can cause structural damage to your roof, cabinets, walls, floors, and even to your home's foundation.
- Saved time. Finding a well-hidden leak can be a near impossible task for homeowners. Our team has the right equipment to find the leak fast.
What Are Signs You Need Professional Drain Cleaning?
Your home's drains handle a lot on a daily basis. Eventually, they need to be cleaned. If you notice any of the following, call us right away.
- Frequent and multiple clogs.
- Foul odor from drains.
- Backing up sinks and tubs.
- Gurgling noises from toilets when water is running.
- Visible gunk in drains.
Find out why other homeowners in the area continue to call us for their plumbing services by reading our customer reviews.
How to Know If You Should Repair or Replace Your Water Heater
A water heater is one of the most necessary units of a home. It is recommended for homeowners to schedule an inspection at least once a year. However, if you experience any of the following signs, call us right away for an inspection as repairs or replacement may be necessary.
- Smelly or brown water.
- Little to no hot water from unit.
- Higher utility bills.
- Temperature inconsistencies.
- Leaks from unit.
for Riverton, UT
Tammy - Riverton, UT
Darryl - Riverton, UT
Hi Raiden did a great job. He made sure there were no leaks before he left and showed us the works that was done. Will use him again. Thank you
12321 - Riverton, UT
He was awesome I would use him again.
Happy with the service.
Madhu - Riverton, UT
Service was good. Recommend a mask at times like this.
Good job. Timely.
Alden - Riverton, UT
Installed new hose bib and pressure reducing valve. Had to cut out a section of ceiling to expose hose bib. We do not replace drywall. I cut out the old one and sweat In a new. When I turned on water there was a humming. Discovered prv bad. Tested at 40 lbs. the prv was already exposed. Cut out old one and installed new. Adjusted pressure to 75 lbs which is within legal limits. One year warranty on on all work. Not responsible for any of the old plumbing not replaced. Membership good for a year and saved the customer money on this job. It will also save 15% on future jobs. Tested main line by clocking meter. Noticed no leaking on main line underground
Master bathroom shower valve cartridge broke/stripped. Replace cartridge and tested. Works like new. Low pressure through out house. Prv was replaced about a year ago. Was able to adjust the pressure at the Prv. Pressure is at 65psi now. 1 year warranty on parts and labor.
The customer had a natural gas smell in the basement. Dominion energy came out and detected gas coming from the downstairs fireplace. They turned off the gas to the home. We turned the gas back on and used a natural gas detector to try and locate the leak. We did not find any gas leaks in the home. We also watched the dials on the meter and they did not move indicating that there is not a leak. We believe that the pilot to the basement fireplace somehow went out allowing gas to escape into the home. We left the gas valve in the off position and we recommend the the fireplace pilot is left off when not in use. We also found that the vent to the water heater was crooked and out of code. I took apart the vent to the furnace and water heater. I repiped the vent to the water heater strait and in code. I put the vent to the furnace back together.
Installed new hosebib m place of waking bib. No issues to report.
Installation of Moen Pawsey temp valve shower master bath no water damage in sheet rock no cost for that shower surround and shower pan has been compromised there is obvious signs of water damage pre-todayâ€™s visit did notice valve sheet rock behind wall showing major signs of leaking see photos for more details