Your plumbing system is an important part of your home. Investing in proper maintenance is key to ensuring it remains working at its peak efficiency. At Valley Plumbing and Drain Cleaning, we understand the importance your plumbing plays in your daily comfort at home. Count on our team of experienced, licensed team of plumbers to deliver quality Springville, UT plumbing, water heater, and drain cleaning services.
No matter how extensive or minimal your plumbing problem may be, we can provide fast, thorough diagnosis and remedies that are guaranteed to last long term. We strive to offer excellent quality at a great value, so we do not charge you a service fee and we offer financing options.
Save instantly on your next service when you access our current online coupons and special promotions.
Benefits of Water Leak Detection Services
Homeowners may not be aware of the advantages of water leak detection services. Some of the main benefits include:
- Removes guessing: With the help of our water leak detection services, you can easily pinpoint which pipe is leaking and take appropriate action.
- Accurate Detection: Enjoy peace of mind knowing the leak detection services are electronic and extremely accurate.
- Uncovers unforeseen leaks: Sometimes, homeowners have small leaks that can be detected before they cause major damage.
- Prevents damage to your home: When leaks are not caught early on, the excessive water can severely damage your walls, flooring, ceiling, and foundation.
If you suspect a leak in your home, call us right away and one of our experienced professionals will provide you with the fast relief you need.
What Are the Signs That You Need Professional Drain Cleaning?
Preventive maintenance goes a long way in keeping your drains clean, but sometimes, you need professional service when you experience the following issues:
- Multiple clogged drains: Drains that often get clogged desperately need cleaning. Multiple clogged drains can pose quite a problem and you should contact our emergency services immediately in such a case.
- Water flooding: Flooding often follows clogging. If you don’t contact us, it could end up ruining your furniture, flooring, and carpets.
- Recurring clogs: If there is a particular drain that always gets clogged and regurgitates, it’s time to use our professional services.
- Foul odor: Drain cleaning is essential for the health of your home and family. Diseases and infections can spread from unclean drains. When your drain starts emitting a foul odor, it is time to call the professionals.
Check out our recent customer reviews to see why area residents love to work with us.
Does Your Water Heater Need Repairs or Replacement?
Traditional water heaters have a life of about 8 – 12 years. However, as soon as the heater crosses the 10-year mark, you can expect small problems to start occurring. Ultimately, replacing water heaters that are more than a decade old with energy efficient models is recommended because they help you save money in the long run.
Frequent leaks are the most important sign to note. The base of your water heater’s tank is where most leaks occur. Sometimes they can be repaired and at other times, replacement might be a better option. Other signs include slow water heating, rusty pipes, rust colored water, and sizzling sounds.
for Springville, UT
Frank - Springville, UT
The technicians were experienced and efficient. Their advice saved us quit a bit of money. They treated us as friends and valued customers. We’ve dealt with Valley Plumbing before and never been disappointed.
Springville - Springville, UT
Amazing! Absolutely amazing! Thank you so much. He was professional and fast and did an excellent job.
Gary - Springville, UT
Personable and knowledgeable. Very satisfied with his efforts
Larry - Springville, UT
Linda was very pleased with his great way he did the job.
Janell - Springville, UT
On time and very helpful.
Response from Valley Plumbing and Drain Cleaning:
Thank you for letting us come to give you an estimate. I hope we can be of service in the future for you.
Flush valve for toilet in the shop restroom leaking. Replaced sloan flush valve and replaced 1.5â€ spud gasket assembly for flush valve riser tube. Tightened toilet seat to stop it from sliding.
Main level bath toilet was leaking slightly from the wax ring. Pulled and replaced with a new wax ring and caulked the toilet down. Also tightened the seat.
Will have to pull the toilet and get the main line machine in the line. Also camera main line. Update: Line was clear on camera and ran the main line machine all the way out. Flushed toilets, ran kitchen sink, poured 5 gallons down the floor drain in the water heater area, everything seems to drain fine. No warranty on drain cleaning. Also cleaned out the tub drain closest to the living room in 109.
Upstairs bath is needing a new shower head installed and caulking put around the trim plates and diverter where it goes against the tile.
Tub/shower valve repair, turn off the water and remove the cartridge on the tub valve. Install new tub cartridge and turn on the water too test. Everything is working great.