Your plumbing system is an important part of your home. Investing in proper maintenance is key to ensuring it remains working at its peak efficiency. At Valley Plumbing and Drain Cleaning, we understand the importance your plumbing plays in your daily comfort at home. Count on our team of experienced, licensed team of plumbers to deliver quality Springville, UT plumbing, water heater, and drain cleaning services.
No matter how extensive or minimal your plumbing problem may be, we can provide fast, thorough diagnosis and remedies that are guaranteed to last long term. We strive to offer excellent quality at a great value, so we do not charge you a service fee and we offer financing.
Save instantly on your next service when you access our current online coupons and special promotions.
Benefits of Water Leak Detection Services
Homeowners may not be aware of the advantages of water leak detection services. Some of the main benefits include:
- Removes guessing. With the help of our water leak detection services, you can easily pinpoint which pipe is leaking and take appropriate action.
- Accurate Detection. Enjoy peace of mind knowing the leak detection services are electronic and extremely accurate.
- Uncovers unforeseen leaks. Sometimes, homeowners have small leaks that can be detected before they cause major damage.
- Prevents damage to your home. When leaks are not caught early on, the excessive water can severely damage your walls, flooring, ceiling, and foundation.
If you suspect a leak in your home, call us right away and one of our experienced professionals will provide you with the fast relief you need.
What Are the Signs That You Need Professional Drain Cleaning?
Preventive maintenance goes a long way in keeping your drains clean, but sometimes, you need professional service when you experience the following issues:
- Multiple clogged drains. Drains that often get clogged desperately need cleaning. Multiple clogged drains can pose quite a problem and you should contact our emergency services immediately in such a case.
- Water flooding. Flooding often follows clogging. If you don’t contact us, it could end up ruining your furniture, flooring, and carpets.
- Recurring clogs. If there is a particular drain that always gets clogged and regurgitates, it’s time to use our professional services.
- Foul odor. Drain cleaning is essential for the health of your home and family. Diseases and infections can spread from unclean drains. When your drain starts emitting a foul odor, it is time to call the professionals.
Check out our recent customer reviews to see why area residents love to work with us.
Does Your Water Heater Need Repairs or Replacement?
Traditional water heaters have a life of about 8 – 12 years. However, as soon as the heater crosses the 10-year mark, you can expect small problems to start occurring. Ultimately, replacing water heaters that are more than a decade old with energy efficient models is recommended because they help you save money in the long run.
Frequent leaks are the most important sign to note. The base of your water heater’s tank is where most leaks occur. Sometimes they can be repaired and at other times, replacement might be a better option. Other signs include slow water heating, rusty pipes, rust colored water, and sizzling sounds.
for Springville, UT
Richard - Springville, UT
Response from Valley Plumbing and Drain Cleaning:
Thank you for the 5-star review Richard! We appreciate your business, and are happy to help with any of your future plumbing needs. Call us anytime! All the best, Valley Plumbing
Saved on Christmas Eve
Karen - Springville, UT
friendly, prompt arrival, quick work. Saved us from a Christmas with no running water.
Valley Is great
Dan C - Springville, UT
Plumbing just costs money. Which sucks. But I've used these guys a bunch of times and I love them. They always work to get the best solution and the best price for me. They are honest, reliable, do quality work and really strive to do their best. I'd recommend them to anyone for any job.
Overpriced, tried to rip me off
Olivia - Springville, UT
I had somebody come clean my pipes because I had a flood and my regular guy couldn't come out. The only good thing was that they were fast to arrive. They charged me over $300 and didn't even clean all of the pipes. They told me there was a crack in my main line. I had somebody else come look at it and it is fine. I'm very annoyed with how everything happened.
Jan - Springville, UT
Great. Was on time, explained the problem and fixed it right away. Nice guy and friendly.
Will fix the drain for the pump
Replaced right customer urinal flush valve, stop and spud. Both spuds are lose, even though they are tightened all the way. I added silicone to both spuds and adjusted water pressure down low. Flushing fine and no leaks. I also tightened up both urinal wall bolts. There was no leaking from the gaskets.
Replaced left customer urinal flushvalve, stop and new spud.
Unjam disposal in basment kitchen. Pulled out soda can pop top
Cut the bucket in half and turned over with weep holes drilled on top and side so the pump would not sit in the sediment and rocks at the bottom of the well. No charge.