Your plumbing system is an important part of your home. Investing in proper maintenance is key to ensuring it remains working at its peak efficiency. At Valley Plumbing and Drain Cleaning, we understand the importance your plumbing plays in your daily comfort at home. Count on our team of experienced, licensed team of plumbers to deliver quality Springville, UT plumbing, water heater, and drain cleaning services.
No matter how extensive or minimal your plumbing problem may be, we can provide fast, thorough diagnosis and remedies that are guaranteed to last long term. We strive to offer excellent quality at a great value, so we do not charge you a service fee and we offer financing options.
Save instantly on your next service when you access our current online coupons and special promotions.
Benefits of Water Leak Detection Services
Homeowners may not be aware of the advantages of water leak detection services. Some of the main benefits include:
- Removes guessing: With the help of our water leak detection services, you can easily pinpoint which pipe is leaking and take appropriate action.
- Accurate Detection: Enjoy peace of mind knowing the leak detection services are electronic and extremely accurate.
- Uncovers unforeseen leaks: Sometimes, homeowners have small leaks that can be detected before they cause major damage.
- Prevents damage to your home: When leaks are not caught early on, the excessive water can severely damage your walls, flooring, ceiling, and foundation.
If you suspect a leak in your home, call us right away and one of our experienced professionals will provide you with the fast relief you need.
What Are the Signs That You Need Professional Drain Cleaning?
Preventive maintenance goes a long way in keeping your drains clean, but sometimes, you need professional service when you experience the following issues:
- Multiple clogged drains: Drains that often get clogged desperately need cleaning. Multiple clogged drains can pose quite a problem and you should contact our emergency services immediately in such a case.
- Water flooding: Flooding often follows clogging. If you don’t contact us, it could end up ruining your furniture, flooring, and carpets.
- Recurring clogs: If there is a particular drain that always gets clogged and regurgitates, it’s time to use our professional services.
- Foul odor: Drain cleaning is essential for the health of your home and family. Diseases and infections can spread from unclean drains. When your drain starts emitting a foul odor, it is time to call the professionals.
Check out our recent customer reviews to see why area residents love to work with us.
Does Your Water Heater Need Repairs or Replacement?
Traditional water heaters have a life of about 8 – 12 years. However, as soon as the heater crosses the 10-year mark, you can expect small problems to start occurring. Ultimately, replacing water heaters that are more than a decade old with energy efficient models is recommended because they help you save money in the long run.
Frequent leaks are the most important sign to note. The base of your water heater’s tank is where most leaks occur. Sometimes they can be repaired and at other times, replacement might be a better option. Other signs include slow water heating, rusty pipes, rust colored water, and sizzling sounds.
for Springville, UT
Frank - Springville, UT
The technicians were experienced and efficient. Their advice saved us quit a bit of money. They treated us as friends and valued customers. We’ve dealt with Valley Plumbing before and never been disappointed.
Springville - Springville, UT
Amazing! Absolutely amazing! Thank you so much. He was professional and fast and did an excellent job.
Gary - Springville, UT
Personable and knowledgeable. Very satisfied with his efforts
Larry - Springville, UT
Linda was very pleased with his great way he did the job.
Janell - Springville, UT
On time and very helpful.
Response from Valley Plumbing and Drain Cleaning:
Thank you for letting us come to give you an estimate. I hope we can be of service in the future for you.
*-*-Waiting to schedule til after he talks to Brett on Monday 10/12/2020 *-*We will rebuild the seals with a rebuild kit. The hydrant is a Any Flow yard hydrant and will need to be ordered from manufacture. May take a few days to order. Need notice before job can start.
2 handle bathtub faucet is constantly dripping and cannot be shut off. We will shut the water off to the home and drain the system. We will rebuild the existing rough in valve replacing the stems, cartridges, and valve trim. We will repressurize the water distribution system when we are done to test the system. 90 way warranty on parts and labor for tub repairs.
Installation of customer supplied water conditioner see photos for more details also note water heater is 15 years old see listed plate for picture note found expansion tank ruptured putting a lot of weight on feed line upon pulling tank and capping line for client TMP decided to start leaking see proposal for replacement of water heater unable to get TMP to stop leaking unable to check water pressure at this time due to gauge failure possible high-pressure
Major limited access to get back to drain line covering fountain drink area using pex line as a conduit to drop down a drain line and then ran out quarter inch cable did this multiple times running approximately 15 15 feet each time noate vent was cleared I checked from the top of the roof had airflow going into it that was extending 10 feet approximately from dirty arm finally had to cut out cabinet gain access cut drain line out to install a Three eights medium machine was needed to open up Line After opening line I apply the Hydro jet to remove residues found throughout line also use 14 inch access panel to repair cabinet see pictures
Change filler hose on order customer would like 2â€ longer and cap a line and relocate a back flow device