Your plumbing system is an important part of your home. Investing in proper maintenance is key to ensuring it remains working at its peak efficiency. At Valley Plumbing and Drain Cleaning, we understand the importance your plumbing plays in your daily comfort at home. Count on our team of experienced, licensed team of plumbers to deliver quality Springville, UT plumbing, water heater, and drain cleaning services.
No matter how extensive or minimal your plumbing problem may be, we can provide fast, thorough diagnosis and remedies that are guaranteed to last long term. We strive to offer excellent quality at a great value, so we do not charge you a service fee and we offer financing.
Save instantly on your next service when you access our current online coupons and special promotions.
Benefits of Water Leak Detection Services
Homeowners may not be aware of the advantages of water leak detection services. Some of the main benefits include:
- Removes guessing. With the help of our water leak detection services, you can easily pinpoint which pipe is leaking and take appropriate action.
- Accurate Detection. Enjoy peace of mind knowing the leak detection services are electronic and extremely accurate.
- Uncovers unforeseen leaks. Sometimes, homeowners have small leaks that can be detected before they cause major damage.
- Prevents damage to your home. When leaks are not caught early on, the excessive water can severely damage your walls, flooring, ceiling, and foundation.
If you suspect a leak in your home, call us right away and one of our experienced professionals will provide you with the fast relief you need.
What Are the Signs That You Need Professional Drain Cleaning?
Preventive maintenance goes a long way in keeping your drains clean, but sometimes, you need professional service when you experience the following issues:
- Multiple clogged drains. Drains that often get clogged desperately need cleaning. Multiple clogged drains can pose quite a problem and you should contact our emergency services immediately in such a case.
- Water flooding. Flooding often follows clogging. If you don’t contact us, it could end up ruining your furniture, flooring, and carpets.
- Recurring clogs. If there is a particular drain that always gets clogged and regurgitates, it’s time to use our professional services.
- Foul odor. Drain cleaning is essential for the health of your home and family. Diseases and infections can spread from unclean drains. When your drain starts emitting a foul odor, it is time to call the professionals.
Check out our recent customer reviews to see why area residents love to work with us.
Does Your Water Heater Need Repairs or Replacement?
Traditional water heaters have a life of about 8 – 12 years. However, as soon as the heater crosses the 10-year mark, you can expect small problems to start occurring. Ultimately, replacing water heaters that are more than a decade old with energy efficient models is recommended because they help you save money in the long run.
Frequent leaks are the most important sign to note. The base of your water heater’s tank is where most leaks occur. Sometimes they can be repaired and at other times, replacement might be a better option. Other signs include slow water heating, rusty pipes, rust colored water, and sizzling sounds.
for Springville, UT
Richard - Springville, UT
Response from Valley Plumbing and Drain Cleaning:
Thank you for the 5-star review Richard! We appreciate your business, and are happy to help with any of your future plumbing needs. Call us anytime! All the best, Valley Plumbing
Saved on Christmas Eve
Karen - Springville, UT
friendly, prompt arrival, quick work. Saved us from a Christmas with no running water.
Valley Is great
Dan C - Springville, UT
Plumbing just costs money. Which sucks. But I've used these guys a bunch of times and I love them. They always work to get the best solution and the best price for me. They are honest, reliable, do quality work and really strive to do their best. I'd recommend them to anyone for any job.
Overpriced, tried to rip me off
Olivia - Springville, UT
I had somebody come clean my pipes because I had a flood and my regular guy couldn't come out. The only good thing was that they were fast to arrive. They charged me over $300 and didn't even clean all of the pipes. They told me there was a crack in my main line. I had somebody else come look at it and it is fine. I'm very annoyed with how everything happened.
Jan - Springville, UT
Great. Was on time, explained the problem and fixed it right away. Nice guy and friendly.
I will either cut sheetrock to access the space above the water damage or may be able to look through the roof access panels if there is room to crawl over to it. Update: There was a small pin hole leak coming from the 1/2â€ CPVC hot line to the kitchen. Pictures attached. Repaired with a slip coupling shark bite fitting.
Price to replace 50 gallon water heater with new expansion tank, sediment trap, earthquake strap and replace 3 inch flue with 4 inch. We will also replace 2 moen hot side cartridges at no charge with water heater replacement. Warranty is 365 days on parts and labor and 5 years on parts thru manufacturer.
I will remove the p-trap and send a snake down the line to clear the clog. I snaked the line a several times. The first time I brought back a rag, then I snaked it again to make sure that the line was clear. I put the p-trap back together and poured 1 1/2 buckets of water down the drain. The sink is draining great. We cannot warranty this drain clean because there was a rag in the line.
Main shut off on water heater is a pressure relief valve that has blown. We will replace with a new 3/4â€ ball valve. Pressure in the home is at 105psi. Should be at 55psi. Because the PRV is bad is most likely why the pressure valve blew. PRV was also replaced.
Augerred toilet in unit #1. Seems to be an isolated incident. No warranty on toilet. Tenant is possibly using too much toilet paper. Girls are going to call and collect payment