Dealing with costly plumbing issues in your home? Tired of dealing with unreliable Salt Lake County plumbing service? Get the quality services you deserved from a family owned and operated company focused on helping homeowners in and around Salt Lake County! At Valley Plumbing and Drain Cleaning we put our years of experience to work for you. Our plumbing contractors are available 24/7 and have a long-lasting solution perfect for your home and your budget!
Save on your plumbing needs with our coupons and specials.
Call Today for Fast Service in Salt Lake County:
- Cottonwood Heights
- Salt Lake City
- South Jordan
- South Salt Lake
- West Jordan
- West Valley City
Expert Plumbing Repairs & Installations
At Valley Plumbing and Drain Cleaning we aim to help you with all your residential plumbing needs. Some of our top services include:
- Drain Cleaning: If your drains are running slowly or completely clogged, you’re going to need drain cleaning in Salt Lake County. While some homeowners may try store-bought chemicals, this can actually damage your pipes. Our plumbers use the latest tools and techniques to provide you with long-lasting solutions.
- Septic Tank Services: For homeowners that use septic tank systems for their sewage needs, you’re going to need regular care and service to avoid major issues. We offer quality septic tank plumbing in Salt Lake County including cleanings and repairs.
- Garbage Disposal Repair: One of the most used appliances for many homeowners and also one of the most common to require repairs, your garbage disposal is a much-needed tool in your kitchen. Whether it’s clogged or failing to turn on at all, we offer quality garbage disposal repair in Salt Lake County.
As a family owned and operated business, our goal is to provide you with the level of customer care we would want in our own homes. That’s why our plumbing repairs are backed by our satisfaction guarantee and we’re always available for emergency services.
Looking For Quality Water Heater Services?
Your water heater is more than just a creature comfort – in many cases it’s essential for staying warm and comfortable in the winter season. From taking hot showers to operating appliances like dishwashers and washing machines, you need a reliable water heater. If your home is currently suffering from any of the following symptoms you may need water heater repair in Salt Lake County.
- Higher than usual energy costs
- Rust colored water or rusty tank
- Water leaks
- Fluctuating water temperatures
- Foul smelling water
- Low water pressure
When water heater repairs are just not getting the job done, it may be time to consider an upgrade. Tankless water heater installation in Salt Lake County is a great way to add comfort and value to your home. These small units are more energy efficient than traditional water heaters and give you a limitless supply of hot water to boot.
Visit our reviews page to see what some of our happy customers have to say about our work or schedule an in-home plumbing inspection today!
Choose Valley Today!
When you need quality Salt Lake County plumbing services, look no further than Valley Plumbing and Drain Cleaning. As a family owned and operated business, our goal is to always provide you with the very best plumbing services we would want in our own home.
To hit this goal, we only work with the best plumbing contractors and use the latest tools and techniques to provide you with long-lasting results. And because we know emergencies do happen, we always have someone available for 24-hour emergency plumbing services, so when you need us most, we’ll be there to provide you with the services you deserve.