Whether you're having issues with your home's drains or you suspect your water heater needs replacing, the experts at Valley Plumbing and Drain Cleaning can do the job for you. Restoring your home's plumbing back up to its former working glory can help make your home a lot more comfortable for you and your family. Trust us for all your West Valley City, UT plumbing, water heater, and drain cleaning services. We guarantee long-term solutions that leave you 100% satisfied.
Save instantly on your next service when you use our exclusive online coupons and promos.
Why Should You Consider Water Leak Detection Services?
Water leak detection services are highly beneficial. Consider the following advantages:
- Prevents major flooding. By having your home's leaks detected, they can be dealt with right away. This can prevent a flood in the future if the leak were to continue to go unnoticed.
- Prevents mold growth. A constant leak, even if it's a small one, can create many undesirable issues including mold growth. Mold thrives in damp areas, and the area around a leak is a perfect place for it to begin to grow.
- Saves money over time. Even a very small leak can cost you a ton of money over time. This is especially true if you pay for your water by the gallon, since the leak is constantly taking water into the home. For those on a well, the water pump may work overtime because of a leak.
What Are Signs You Need Professional Drain Cleaning?
The drains in your home are responsible for getting waste water away from the house and into a septic tank or other holding tank. If you're having issues with the drains, this could cause a lot of issues for you as a homeowner. One sign to look for when dealing with drain problems is if you're getting a backup flowing into the tubs or sinks any time you flush the toilet or use another sink in the house.
You might find that you have a slow drain as well, and water takes a lot longer to drain because the line needs to be professionally cleaned. Also, if your drains frequently clog, emit a foul odor, or have visible gunk, a drain cleaning is crucial for the functionality and sanitization of your home.
Check out our reviews and see why West Valley homeowners love to work with us.
Should You Repair or Replace Your Water Heater?
A water heater is essential for your daily routine. If yours is not working properly, it can be a major inconvenience and disruption. It is important to take action at the first sight of trouble. Our trained, experienced plumbers will thoroughly inspect and diagnose your unit and provide the best course of action for you. Be mindful of the following symptoms and call us right away.
- Temperature inconsistencies.
- Older than 15 years old and needs frequent repairs.
- Little to no hot water.
- Faulty thermostat.
- Higher than usual water bill.