At Valley Plumbing and Drain Cleaning, we take pride in making sure our current and potential customers understand the importance of regularly maintaining their plumbing systems and water heaters. Often times, small nuisances with your plumbing can lead to bigger, more expensive problems if not treated properly in a timely manner. There are a few signs that you need to look out for when you are experiencing a leak, drainage problems, or water heater troubles.
To ensure that you are protecting your home or business, consider a professional inspection. Damages that occur as a result of untreated or preventable plumbing issues can become very costly. Allow us to be the resource you can trust to provide you with reliable plumbing, water heater, and drain cleaning services in Lindon, UT.
Save even more on your next service when you take advantage of our exclusive online discounts and coupons.
Why Are Water Leak Detection Services Beneficial?
Homeowners may not know fully understand the value of water leak detection services. Take a look at just a few of the benefits:
- Detects and prevents potential leaks from occurring within walls and/or the foundation of a building which can cause expensive structural damage.
- Prevents water leaks from wasting unused water that can result in a high water bill.
- Protects the air quality of your building as water leaks can cause moisture buildup. This can lead to mold and other air borne bacteria which can lead to respiratory diseases.
- Stops untreated small leaks from becoming a much bigger problem, such as flooding.
When Is Professional Drain Cleaning Necessary?
Professional drain cleaning is a service that every homeowner should invest in at least once a year. There will be times, however, when a drain cleaning is necessary. Look for signs such as:
- You are unable to unclog a drain using a plunger or safe, plumber-approved methods.
- An undissolved solution or object has become trapped in the drain.
- Water is draining very slowly down the drain.
- You notice water or sewage is seeping back up through the drain and this may be accompanied by a foul odor.
These are all indicators that your home will greatly benefit from professional drain cleaning services.
Find out how we’ve helped other other area home and business owners in our reviews and testimonials.
Does Your Water Heater Need Repairs or Replacement?
Not sure if your water heater needs repairs or requires replacement? Our professional team can inspect your water heater with ease and precision and provide you with the best course of action.
If you experience one or more of these signs, give us a call and we will be glad to help.
- The water heater is more than 8 years old and has never been checked for proper operation.
- Regardless of how high the temperature of the water heater is set, running water never seems to get hot enough.
- Standing water is often found around the base of the unit.
- When the water heater is in use, it is very loud as if it’s churning or making an inner banging sound.
for Lindon, UT
Saturday plumbing emergency!
Jeff - Lindon, UT
Lawrence of Valley Plumbing came out and evaluated the sewer back up that was happening and fixed it immediately. The price was fair and the service was amazing!
handicap stall is leaking from the riser tube where it connects to the spud. Looks like it needs to be tightened and the gasket replaced.
Set pressure 60 psi
Installed Stainless steel K sink faucet 2 year warranty
Uninstall old bad faucet and install new price pfister pull down chrome one .
Snake 12 urinals