At Valley Plumbing and Drain Cleaning, we take pride in making sure our current and potential customers understand the importance of regularly maintaining their plumbing systems and water heaters. Oftentimes, small nuisances with your plumbing can lead to bigger, more expensive problems if not treated properly in a timely manner. There are a few signs that you need to look out for when you are experiencing a leak, drainage problems, or water heater troubles.
To ensure that you are protecting your home or business, consider a professional inspection. Damages that occur as a result of untreated or preventable plumbing issues can become very costly. Allow us to be the resource you can trust to provide you with reliable plumbing, water heater, and drain cleaning services in Lindon, UT.
Save even more on your next service when you take advantage of our exclusive online discounts and coupons.
Why Are Water Leak Detection Services Beneficial?
Homeowners may not fully understand the value of water leak detection services. Take a look at just a few of the benefits:
- Detects and prevents potential leaks from occurring within walls and/or the foundation of a building which can cause expensive structural damage.
- Prevents water leaks from wasting unused water that can result in a high water bill.
- Protects the air quality of your building as water leaks can cause moisture buildup. This can lead to mold and other airborne bacteria which can lead to respiratory diseases.
- Stops untreated small leaks from becoming a much bigger problem, such as flooding.
When Is Professional Drain Cleaning Necessary?
Professional drain cleaning is a service that every homeowner should invest in at least once a year. There will be times, however, when a drain cleaning is necessary. Look for signs such as:
- You are unable to unclog a drain using a plunger or safe, plumber-approved methods.
- An undissolved solution or object has become trapped in the drain.
- Water is draining very slowly down the drain.
- You notice water or sewage is seeping back up through the drain and this may be accompanied by a foul odor.
These are all indicators that your home will greatly benefit from professional drain cleaning services.
Find out how we’ve helped nearby home and business owners in our reviews and testimonials.
Does Your Water Heater Need Repairs or Replacement?
Not sure if your water heater needs repairs or requires replacement? Our professional team can inspect your water heater with ease and precision and provide you with the best course of action.
If you experience one or more of these signs, give us a call and we will be glad to help.
- The water heater is more than 8 years old and has never been checked for proper operation.
- Regardless of how high the temperature of the water heater is set, running water never seems to get hot enough.
- Standing water is often found around the base of the unit.
- When the water heater is in use, it is very loud as if it’s churning or making an inner banging sound.
for Lindon, UT
New water connection for my new dishwasher
Gloria - Lindon, UT 84042
Recommend every time. Great service, technician fantastic. Thanks Ian & Valley plumbing
Jonathan - Lindon, UT 84042
Thank you. I don’t think anyone is particularly thrilled to have to call a plumber, but when I do need plumbing work Valley Plumbing is my go to. They always get me in quickly, the service is professional, and they have the integrity.
No more water in the basement!
Tamara - Lindon, UT 84042
Tom and McLaren were fantastic. We needed a sump pump in a window well, and they were thorough, clean and they paid attention to detail. There was a fair amount of digging involved, and they made sure the lawn and beds were disrupted as little as possible. They communicated with me throughout the process to see if I had questions or concerns, and tested the pump to show me now it worked. They cleaned the work site carefully, and made sure I was happy before leaving. I could not have been happier.
Install bath fixture
Linda - Lindon, UT 84042
Excellent, professional service. Prompt and clean. Friendly and knowledgeable.
Cost Segregation Authority - Lindon, UT 84042
Our problem is fixed and we are very glad for it.
Converted water line from 3/8” pex to 3/8” tubing and connected a dishwasher elbow.
This price is to install a 48,000 grain water softener in the home. I will install the water softener and ensure that it is in proper function addition I will then program it to the proper parameters. This price includes the cost of the water softener itself as well as all the labor and additional parts that are required to complete the work. Parts and labor warranty for one year under Valley plumbing
We will turn the water off to the building to make the repair. We will cut out the bad shut off valves. We will replace three shut off valves. We will solder on and reconfigure the water lines. We will check for proper working when done.
I will remove old water shutoff behind refrigerator and replace it with a new one. We will then test for leaks.
I will removed section of copper pipe above garage door motor and replaced the copper that is removed by soldering. It took two tries and a dedicated amount of time and an air compressor do drain the line and create solid seals to the line.