At Valley Plumbing and Drain Cleaning, we take pride in making sure our current and potential customers understand the importance of regularly maintaining their plumbing systems and water heaters. Oftentimes, small nuisances with your plumbing can lead to bigger, more expensive problems if not treated properly in a timely manner. There are a few signs that you need to look out for when you are experiencing a leak, drainage problems, or water heater troubles.
To ensure that you are protecting your home or business, consider a professional inspection. Damages that occur as a result of untreated or preventable plumbing issues can become very costly. Allow us to be the resource you can trust to provide you with reliable plumbing, water heater, and drain cleaning services in Lindon, UT.
Save even more on your next service when you take advantage of our exclusive online discounts and coupons.
Why Are Water Leak Detection Services Beneficial?
Homeowners may not fully understand the value of water leak detection services. Take a look at just a few of the benefits:
- Detects and prevents potential leaks from occurring within walls and/or the foundation of a building which can cause expensive structural damage.
- Prevents water leaks from wasting unused water that can result in a high water bill.
- Protects the air quality of your building as water leaks can cause moisture buildup. This can lead to mold and other airborne bacteria which can lead to respiratory diseases.
- Stops untreated small leaks from becoming a much bigger problem, such as flooding.
When Is Professional Drain Cleaning Necessary?
Professional drain cleaning is a service that every homeowner should invest in at least once a year. There will be times, however, when a drain cleaning is necessary. Look for signs such as:
- You are unable to unclog a drain using a plunger or safe, plumber-approved methods.
- An undissolved solution or object has become trapped in the drain.
- Water is draining very slowly down the drain.
- You notice water or sewage is seeping back up through the drain and this may be accompanied by a foul odor.
These are all indicators that your home will greatly benefit from professional drain cleaning services.
Find out how we’ve helped nearby home and business owners in our reviews and testimonials.
Does Your Water Heater Need Repairs or Replacement?
Not sure if your water heater needs repairs or requires replacement? Our professional team can inspect your water heater with ease and precision and provide you with the best course of action.
If you experience one or more of these signs, give us a call and we will be glad to help.
- The water heater is more than 8 years old and has never been checked for proper operation.
- Regardless of how high the temperature of the water heater is set, running water never seems to get hot enough.
- Standing water is often found around the base of the unit.
- When the water heater is in use, it is very loud as if it’s churning or making an inner banging sound.
for Lindon, UT
Jonathan - Lindon, UT 84042
Thank you. I don’t think anyone is particularly thrilled to have to call a plumber, but when I do need plumbing work Valley Plumbing is my go to. They always get me in quickly, the service is professional, and they have the integrity.
No more water in the basement!
Tamara - Lindon, UT 84042
Tom and McLaren were fantastic. We needed a sump pump in a window well, and they were thorough, clean and they paid attention to detail. There was a fair amount of digging involved, and they made sure the lawn and beds were disrupted as little as possible. They communicated with me throughout the process to see if I had questions or concerns, and tested the pump to show me now it worked. They cleaned the work site carefully, and made sure I was happy before leaving. I could not have been happier.
Install bath fixture
Linda - Lindon, UT 84042
Excellent, professional service. Prompt and clean. Friendly and knowledgeable.
Cost Segregation Authority - Lindon, UT 84042
Our problem is fixed and we are very glad for it.
Saturday plumbing emergency!
Jeff - Lindon, UT 84042
Lawrence of Valley Plumbing came out and evaluated the sewer back up that was happening and fixed it immediately. The price was fair and the service was amazing!
Old pump is not working and needs to be replaced. New pump has been put in and is functioning properly, toys were cleaned out of the tank
Drains are plugged in building #1780 suite 30. We had too pull the toilet in the women's bathroom, first stall. We then ran the jetter down the drain line too clear the clog. We ran the camera down the drain line too ensure line is cleared, everything is looking great now. We ran the camera down before jetting and the clog was at 38 feet give or take a couple feet. Toilets are flushing great now. NO WARRANTY ON DRAIN CLEANING as we can’t control what gets put down the sewer.
Run snake down kitchen line to clear clog
We installed a RO system down in the mechanical room. We ran 40 feet of lines to the kitchen faucet. We Tee off a line for the fridge. We drilled holes in the kitchens sink and behind the fridge.
I installed a commercial dishwasher next to the three sink set up. I ran the hot and cold water lines from a double hose bib next to the three set up sink. I built the dishwasher according to the user’s manual and specks. I also leveled the dishwasher and connected the sprayer. I ran and connected the dishwasher drain to the existing ABS drain. (Can’t test the dishwasher because