The last thing a homeowner wants to deal with is plumbing trouble. Adopting a maintenance plan is the best approach to keep complications at bay, but you could still run into issues from time to time. If you’re faced with plumbing problems such a clogged toilet, burst pipe, or garbage disposal repair, count on Valley Plumbing and Drain Cleaning to be your reliable plumber.
Our team of dedicated, experienced plumbers is equipped with the tools and means to diagnose and remedy plumbing issues of all complications. Trust us for your Pleasant Grove, UT home's plumbing, water heater, and drain cleaning services. Your 100% satisfaction is our goal and gratification.
Save on your next service when you access our exclusive online coupons and special promotions.
What Are the Benefits of Water Leak Detection Services?
Preventative care is just as important for your home as it is for your car or your own body. That is why when it comes to your water systems, from pools to plumbing, that you find leaks early with leak detection services. Consider these benefits of water leak detection services:
- Prevents damage: By detecting leaks early, you prevent the damage that they can cause throughout your home. Water leaks, even small ones, can lead to the softening of drywall, rotting of floorboards, and even damage to items you may have stored beneath or near the dripping water.
- Averts mold: Mold can be especially dangerous for your health, and it can grow in places you may not see. All it needs is a moist, damp environment, one that your leaking pipes will easily provide.
- Catch potential problems early: Small leaks can become something much worse if allowed to persist. They can also be a sign of a much bigger problem that has not made itself known yet. Leak detection services let you find and eliminate these issues.
- Thoroughness: Some do-it-yourselfers have the attitude that they should be able to manage all maintenance in their home, but without the training and equipment, a homeowner is unlikely to successfully check for leaks unless they put holes in their walls, floors, and ceilings.
When Do You Need Professional Drain Cleaning?
Clogged drains can be a serious problem and even cause unfortunate back-ups and smell in your home. Many homeowners like to think they can handle the unclogging on their own, but trained professionals know how to handle minor and major clogs in your system. So, how do you recognize you have a problem that requires a professional? Look out for these signs:
- Repeated clogging: Even after you've managed to clean your drain, the clogs just seem to keep coming back. That's a sign there is a problem that requires specialized tools and techniques.
- Multiple slow or clogged drains: This is a sign you have a problem with more than just one drain in your home and that the clog is likely deep into your water drainage system.
- Smelling sewage: This can be a sign of much more serious problems. While a sewage smell could possibly be a severely backed-up drain, it may also indicate a broken or damaged sewer line.
- Flooding: This is one of the more common signs of a plugged drain. When water begins to pool in your basement or in a room beneath a bathroom or other room with plumbing, you can bet that somewhere above the pooled water is a clogged drain.
Take a look at our reviews to see how we’ve helped other customers in the area.
Signs You Need To Repair or Replace Your Water Heater
Finding out your water heater needs to be replaced or repaired can mean a sudden cold shower or even the cause of some serious problems with your plumbing system. Early detection can help you prepare for replacement costs and avoid unfortunate surprises. That is why it is so important to learn the signs that your water heater needs to be serviced.
- No hot water: If you are experiencing unexpected cold showers, you may have a problem with your water heater. A professional can tell you whether the problem is simply a pilot light, power problem or if your heater needs to be replaced.
- Muddy water or sediment: Hot water that has become muddy or has pieces of sediment floating around indicate potential failure of your water heater.
- Unusual smells and tastes: If your water has begun to smell or taste metallic, your water heater is likely nearing its last days and is due for a replacement.
- Odd noises and water: If you are hearing strange sounds from your water heater or noticing leaked water where none had leaked before, your heater likely needs a check-up, if not a replacement.
for Pleasant Grove, UT
Janine - Pleasant Grove, UT
Wilson and Landon did a great job repairing our broken manifold. They were courteous, thorough, and a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend to anyone do use Valley plumbing, and I will certainly use them again if the need arises. Best plumbing repair experience ever
Melvin - Pleasant Grove, UT
Neil and Landon were very helpful and resolved our issue quickly. Great service, nice and courteous.
Great service, communication, and attitude.
Taylor - Pleasant Grove, UT
Chandlyr was a pleasure to work with. Was thorough on his communication and clearly cares for the work he does and the spaces he is in. Top notch.
The service was timely and professional
Scott - Pleasant Grove, UT
Technician was friendly and helpful to the problem
Valley Plumbing and Drain Cleaning
Erin Summerill - Pleasant Grove, UT
I needed 3 faucets to be repaired and a new water heater. Tom Abramson came and talked me through all my options. He explained what was happening with each of the problem areas and the different ways to repair them. He was quick and efficient, but also took time to answer all my questions. I would recommend Tom for any plumbing issues.
We were able to replace the old kholer toilet with a new Toto drake. We replaced the bolts to the toilet. We replaced the supply line to the toilet as well. We inspected the closet flange and it was in great condition. We installed a new wax ring. We installed the toilet and made sure there were no leaks and there were not. We have a one year warranty on our parts.
Valley/Towers will cut off the coupling for the downstairs hallway bathroom, and route the drainage into the wall. As it currently sits in the middle and has an illegal trap installed. Breaking up concrete I had to break up the concrete and lower the fitting. We then installed the vanity to see our clearance. Once the clearance was determined, I then installed the new drain line. I then verified that the sink drain connected to the P-trap. I had to add an extension tube. Valley/Towers will warranty the labor for 90 days, and 1 year on parts provided.
Pulled toilet in master bedroom, camerad the line, there appears to be a belly in the line under the neighbors garage floor, we recommend cutting a cleanout into the line and running a camera out the vent to ensure it is good. Need more investigation with the Hoas help to locate exact issue.
Valley/Towers will rebuild the manabloc in the basement. Applied the 35 dollar discount, the customer had. I started out by mapping the water lines as they were no longer identifiable. Once we had identified the line, and labeled them. I cut the water lines to the manabloc. After removing the existing manabloc, I found that the kitchen and fridge were on their own T off of the water main. I then installed a ball valve to allow for the water to be shut off. I removed a lot of the excess water lines that had been installed previously. I also was able to talon the 3/4 pex line to the wall. I then installed the new manabloc and then hooked up the water lines, then varied that all lines were at full pressure. I then labeled the lines for the homeowner. I verified that we did not have any leaking. Valley/Towers will warranty the labor for 90 days and the parts provided for 1 year.
We donâ€™t repair Sheetrock. Opted for 12 bags of free salt over $50 off install. Repaired leak on 3/4 pex line in laundry room. Softener was not working installed new 3/4 pex line in home. Turned down pressure to acceptable pressure. No issues to report.