There is never a job too big or small for our trained, licensed technicians. Our plumbers are continually doing trainings on the latest techniques and equipment, so you can rest easy knowing that you'll always get the highest quality work from us. As your local plumbers serving all of Salt Lake County and Utah County, we have established trust within the community and take pride in the areas we serve. We strive to offer the best service possible at the greatest value. When you choose our skilled team, you'll receive a free plumbing safety inspection for your home with any service performed.
These are the following plumbing services we offer:
- 24 Hour Emergency Services
- Water Heater
- Tankless Water Heater
- Faucet Repair
- Frozen Water Line
- Garbage Disposal
- Toilet Repair
- Water Softener
- Main Water Line
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Water Leak Detection
- Gas Line Repairs & Leak Detection
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Sump Pumps
- Slab Leak Repairs
- Water Filtration Systems
- Stop and Waste Valve
- Commercial Plumbing
Take advantage of instant savings on your next service call with our exclusive online specials and coupons.
Need to Find a Hidden Water Leak?
It may be months before you notice a water leak within your walls or underneath your home. Because these hidden water leaks are difficult to locate on your own, you will need to contact your plumber for help. We use the latest in leak detection technology to accurately pinpoint any leaks that have developed in your property.
Water Heater Problems?
Is your water heater tank leaking? Not getting any hot water at all? You may need to repair or replace your water heater. Make sure your unit is up to code with a professional inspection. The following are some of the most common water heater problems we see and how we can help resolve them:
- Lack of hot water: The most common issue with water heaters is not producing any or enough hot water. For gas-powered water heaters, this could be the result of a pilot light that is out. In this case, it's a simple fix- the light can just be relit. In more severe cases the heating element could be damaged beyond repair and require a replacement.
- Leaking: Depending on how severe the leak is will determine whether you'll need your unit repaired or replaced.
- Excess noise: If your heating element is making a lot of excess noise, it could be damaged and in need of a repair or replacement.
Curious to see what homeowners in your neighborhood are saying about us? Check out our recent customer reviews and feedback to find out why our customers keep choosing us for their plumbing needs.
Why Work With Us?
- 24-7 Emergency Service: When you have an emergency after hours, you don't have to worry. We are here to take your call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for your peace of mind and convenience.
- Experienced Technicians: Our technicians not only have years of experience in the field, they are continually being updated with trainings on new techniques and tools. They take great pride in the work that they do and it shows in the finished product.
- Honest, Upfront Pricing: We know you have options when it comes to your plumbing needs, and our upfront pricing makes that decision just a little bit easier. Your business means a lot to us and we repay you by providing excellent, reliable service at straightforward and upfront prices. We know you don't like surprises (we don't either), so we always give you a free estimate before we start any work.
Personalized Solutions: From the first phone call to the last handshake, you will always be treated with highly personalized service. Our caring, knowledgeable technicians take great pride in their work and strive to provide the most personalized service possible. We know that plumbing problems are stressful enough, and the least we could do is provide a hassle-free experience on our end that leaves no room for surprises and always lets you know your options.