At Valley Plumbing and Drain Cleaning, we strive to provide customers with superior plumbing services. Our top priority is to ensure your home remains comfortable, safe, and sanitary. All of our plumbers are experienced, licensed, and insured to handle plumbing complications of all severities and treat units of all makes and models. Trust us for your Cottonwood Heights plumbing, water heater, and drain cleaning services. Our experts are there to assist you and your family to get your home’s plumbing restored and running in no time.
Access our exclusive online promos and coupons and save even more on your next service.
Benefits of Water Leak Detection Services
- It’s a quick and professional process. Water leak detection services are done quickly and professionally by our experts. We use state-of-the-art equipment and our own skills and knowledge to check for leaks within the home, underneath it, or behind walls. The whole process is done at your own convenience quickly and efficiently.
- Saves money. Saving money and avoiding overspending is something that most homeowners are very firm about in their own lives. Unfortunately, even the tiniest of leaks in the home can have you spending more on your water bill than is needed. Detecting a leak can put a stop to this unnecessary spending.
- Averts major water damage. Water damage could cost you thousands of dollars to repair over time, considering floorboards and walls that have become ruined. Not only that, but water damage can make the home quite unsafe simply because of weakened beams and eventual mold growth.
- Stops the potential for mold and mildew growth. Water leaks create the perfect environment for mold and mildew, which can lead to unsanitary living situations that could make you and your family members sick.
What Are Some of the Signs You Need Expert Drain Cleaning?
Professional drain cleaning services is recommended for homes of all sizes at least once a year. Not only will it keep your drains clean, but it will also allow for it to continue functioning at its peak performance. There will be times, however, that a professional drain cleaning is necessary. Be mindful of the following signs:
- Backup in tubs, sinks, and toilet bowls.
- Gurgling noises from sink after flushing toilet.
- Frequent and/or multiple clogs.
- Visible gunk in drains.
- Foul odors from drain openings.
Read what other Cottonwood Heights homeowners think about us in our customer reviews.
Signs Your Water Heater Needs To Be Repaired or Replaced
A water heater that works well should provide you with hot water throughout the day and night. If you’re not getting any hot water or the water is lukewarm at best, there could be something wrong with the water heater. A water heater that is rusted, has frayed wires, is leaking or completely cracked needs to be repaired or replaced altogether.
Other factors to consider are:
- Occurrence of repairs.
- Brown or smelly water.
If you are unsure if your unit is due for repairs or replacement, call our expert team. One of our professional plumbers can thoroughly inspect your water heater and provide you with the best course of action.
for Cottonwood Heights, UT
Steve - Cottonwood Heights, UT
Michael is polite, knowledgeable and well trained.
Response from Valley Plumbing and Drain Cleaning:
Thank you for the feedback Steve! Michael is a great member of our team, and we're glad you think so too! Call us anytime! All the best, Valley Plumbing
Scott - Cottonwood Heights, UT
Response from Valley Plumbing and Drain Cleaning:
Hi Scott! Thank you for the fantastic review! Call us anytime! Best Regards, Valley Plumbing
Seemed expensive. Pleasant workers.
Kate - Cottonwood Heights, UT
Legrand - Cottonwood Heights, UT
solved problem paid exorbitant fee.
Frank - Cottonwood Heights, UT
Two plumbers came. One did everything. Total time spent was less than 15 minutes. Problem was resolved. Bill was 4151.30 cents for less than 15 minutes work. I am retired senior and cannot afford to have them come in the future.
No warranty. Found limes down bussing sink
Did not talk about water filter because it is not being used. The dishwasher needs to be replaced. I will remove the old dishwasher and install the new dish washer.
I will remove the toilet in the basement and install A power flush American standard 4266. When removing the toilet I will camera the line and document what I find. I will then install new toilet.while changing the toilet I noticed the angle stop did not shut the water off completely and I changed the price so I could repair the angle stop by running a foot of pex and adapted to the copper line behind the wall and install new pex angle stop for the toilet emergency shut off.
Hot water line has a small leak. CPVC 3/4â€ line. We will cut the two 90 degree fittings out and replace with PEX and two shark bite fittings.
The vent serving the downstairs bathroom is not functioning on the air admittance valve that it is currently set up for. We will tie the vent into the horizontal sewer flowing above it to utilize the air flow from the stack vent.