At Valley Plumbing and Drain Cleaning, we strive to provide customers with superior plumbing services. Our top priority is to ensure your home remains comfortable, safe, and sanitary. All of our plumbers are experienced, licensed, and insured to handle plumbing complications of all severities and treat units of all makes and models. Trust us for your Cottonwood Heights plumbing, water heater, and drain cleaning services. Our experts are there to assist you and your family to get your home's plumbing restored and running in no time.
Access our exclusive online promos and coupons and save even more on your next service.
Benefits of Water Leak Detection Services
- It's a quick and professional process. Water leak detection services are done quickly and professionally by our experts. We use state-of-the-art equipment and our own skills and knowledge to check for leaks within the home, underneath it, or behind walls. The whole process is done at your own convenience quickly and efficiently.
- Saves money. Saving money and avoiding overspending is something that most homeowners are very firm about in their own lives. Unfortunately, even the tiniest of leaks in the home can have you spending more on your water bill than is needed. Detecting a leak can put a stop to this unnecessary spending.
- Averts major water damage. Water damage could cost you thousands of dollars to repair over time, considering floorboards and walls that have become ruined. Not only that, but water damage can make the home quite unsafe simply because of weakened beams and eventual mold growth.
- Stops the potential for mold and mildew growth. Water leaks create the perfect environment for mold and mildew, which can lead to unsanitary living situations that could make you and your family members sick.
What Are Some of the Signs You Need Expert Drain Cleaning?
Professional drain cleaning services is recommended for homes of all sizes at least once a year. Not only will it keep your drains clean, but it will also allow for it to continue functioning at its peak performance. There will be times, however, that a professional drain cleaning is necessary. Be mindful of the following signs:
- Backup in tubs, sinks, and toilet bowls.
- Gurgling noises from sink after flushing toilet.
- Frequent and/or multiple clogs.
- Visible gunk in drains.
- Foul odors from drain openings.
Read what other Cottonwood Heights homeowners think about us in our customer reviews.
Signs Your Water Heater Needs To Be Repaired or Replaced
A water heater that works well should provide you with hot water throughout the day and night. If you're not getting any hot water or the water is lukewarm at best, there could be something wrong with the water heater. A water heater that is rusted, has frayed wires, is leaking or completely cracked needs to be repaired or replaced altogether.
Other factors to consider are:
- Occurrence of repairs.
- Brown or smelly water.
If you are unsure if your unit is due for repairs or replacement, call our expert team. One of our professional plumbers can thoroughly inspect your water heater and provide you with the best course of action.
for Cottonwood Heights, UT
Richard - Cottonwood Heights, UT 84121
The technicians were efficient and very professional, the work was done in a timely manner, definitively will keep working with them!
David - Cottonwood Heights, UT 84121
Bobby - Cottonwood Heights, UT 84121
Donnie and Luis did a good job, professional and knowledgeable. Price was surprisingly high.
Daniel - Cottonwood Heights, UT 84047
valley plumbing is good company. Pedro treated me with great respect ! Thanks
Great service, very nice
Nancy - Cottonwood Heights, UT 84121
Prompt, thorough, pleasant
Upon arrival the left handle to the bathtub would not shut the water off. In this estimate I replaced the cartridge's and the finish trim for the bathtub in the hall way restroom.
Ran snake down kitchen line to cleat clog ran water down kitchen sink multiple times to make sure working properly
In this estimate I will expose the plumbing system in the ceiling of the bathroom in the basement. Once the leak is is exposed I will cut out the failed drainage piping and replace it for new pipe. When finished I will test for proper operation when finished. NOTE: I am not responsible for the repair or replacement of the drywall. There is a possibility that the shower pan upstairs has failed, if so the pricing of this estimate will change. Plumbing system and shower pan had no leaks.
In this estimate I will open up drywall to see if there is a clean out to send my cable down the line. Once the line is cleared I will use my camera to inspect the condition of the pipe. NOTE: I am not responsible for the repair or replacement of sheetrock
Pressure in the house is 125 PSI. We replaced the pressure regulator valve too lower the pressure in the house too the proper pressure, we measured the pressure at 60 PSI, for code. Checked the RO system again and everything seems too be working better. John will watch too see if the noise goes away when tank is full.