At Valley Plumbing and Drain Cleaning, we strive to provide customers with superior plumbing services. Our top priority is to ensure your home remains comfortable, safe, and sanitary. All of our plumbers are experienced, licensed, and insured to handle plumbing complications of all severities and treat units of all makes and models. Trust us for your Cottonwood Heights plumbing, water heater, and drain cleaning services. Our experts are there to assist you and your family to get your home's plumbing restored and running in no time.
Access our exclusive online promos and coupons and save even more on your next service.
Benefits of Water Leak Detection Services
- It's a quick and professional process. Water leak detection services are done quickly and professionally by our experts. We use state-of-the-art equipment and our own skills and knowledge to check for leaks within the home, underneath it, or behind walls. The whole process is done at your own convenience quickly and efficiently.
- Saves money. Saving money and avoiding overspending is something that most homeowners are very firm about in their own lives. Unfortunately, even the tiniest of leaks in the home can have you spending more on your water bill than is needed. Detecting a leak can put a stop to this unnecessary spending.
- Averts major water damage. Water damage could cost you thousands of dollars to repair over time, considering floorboards and walls that have become ruined. Not only that, but water damage can make the home quite unsafe simply because of weakened beams and eventual mold growth.
- Stops the potential for mold and mildew growth. Water leaks create the perfect environment for mold and mildew, which can lead to unsanitary living situations that could make you and your family members sick.
What Are Some of the Signs You Need Expert Drain Cleaning?
Professional drain cleaning services is recommended for homes of all sizes at least once a year. Not only will it keep your drains clean, but it will also allow for it to continue functioning at its peak performance. There will be times, however, that a professional drain cleaning is necessary. Be mindful of the following signs:
- Backup in tubs, sinks, and toilet bowls.
- Gurgling noises from sink after flushing toilet.
- Frequent and/or multiple clogs.
- Visible gunk in drains.
- Foul odors from drain openings.
Read what other Cottonwood Heights homeowners think about us in our customer reviews.
Signs Your Water Heater Needs To Be Repaired or Replaced
A water heater that works well should provide you with hot water throughout the day and night. If you're not getting any hot water or the water is lukewarm at best, there could be something wrong with the water heater. A water heater that is rusted, has frayed wires, is leaking or completely cracked needs to be repaired or replaced altogether.
Other factors to consider are:
- Occurrence of repairs.
- Brown or smelly water.
If you are unsure if your unit is due for repairs or replacement, call our expert team. One of our professional plumbers can thoroughly inspect your water heater and provide you with the best course of action.
for Cottonwood Heights, UT
Bobby - Cottonwood Heights, UT
Donnie and Luis did a good job, professional and knowledgeable. Price was surprisingly high.
Daniel - Cottonwood Heights, UT
valley plumbing is good company. Pedro treated me with great respect ! Thanks
Great service, very nice
Nancy - Cottonwood Heights, UT
Prompt, thorough, pleasant
Paul - Cottonwood Heights, UT
Fixed everything promptly
Craig - Cottonwood Heights, UT
We were satisfied with Cairo's professionalism and would be happy to have him work on our plumbing again.
First arrived homeowner brought us into his kitchen and showed us his new disposal that he had bought and wanted to how much it cost for a customer supply. he then wanted to look at other places before going through with us.
The work will include installing a shower drain. And we will repipe the drainage up until the 1 1/2 cleanout. Up to 5 ft of drainage. If it’s more than 5 ft, it will cost more. Scope of the work will include installing the customer supplied tub as well as the customer supplied shower valve and head. We will be attaching to the existing water lines and drainage. Pex will supply the shower head New shower drain has been installed as well as new valve. Tub and tub drain were installed as well. Added new piping for shower head. Checked for leaks and found none at any of the new water lines or new drain lines. There is no warranty on customer supplied parts, just the piping.
This estimate is for us to auger out toilet we will then flush several times with and without toilet paper to ensure the clog is gone. this clog was on the second level at the very end stall where the ADA is in the women’s restroom After I talked with Brittany we went over the different options of what we could do. she then told me to go ahead with the auguring out the toilet. I was then able to auger it out two or three times and then tested the flush and it was flushing good. We then flushed it about five times with toilet paper and another four times without toilet paper it is working just fine. we do not warranty drain cleaning work.
I will remove 2 fixture stops underneath the bathroom sink in the hallway. I will cut into the back of the cabinet to sweat off the existing water stub outs to make them longer for the future fixture stops after the new cabinets are installed. I will pull the toilet and replace the fixture stop. I will replace the drop-ear for the shower.
We will install the customer supplied dishwasher in the kitchen. We will disassemble the existing dishwasher, install the new one in its place and make the necessary drain, water and electrical connections as necessary. We will check for proper operation when completed.