At Valley Plumbing and Drain Cleaning, we strive to provide customers with superior plumbing services. Our top priority is to ensure your home remains comfortable, safe, and sanitary. All of our plumbers are experienced, licensed, and insured to handle plumbing complications of all severities and treat units of all makes and models. Trust us for your Cottonwood Heights plumbing, water heater, and drain cleaning services. Our experts are there to assist you and your family to get your home's plumbing restored and running in no time.
Access our exclusive online promos and coupons and save even more on your next service.
Benefits of Water Leak Detection Services
- It's a quick and professional process. Water leak detection services are done quickly and professionally by our experts. We use state-of-the-art equipment and our own skills and knowledge to check for leaks within the home, underneath it, or behind walls. The whole process is done at your own convenience quickly and efficiently.
- Saves money. Saving money and avoiding overspending is something that most homeowners are very firm about in their own lives. Unfortunately, even the tiniest of leaks in the home can have you spending more on your water bill than is needed. Detecting a leak can put a stop to this unnecessary spending.
- Averts major water damage. Water damage could cost you thousands of dollars to repair over time, considering floorboards and walls that have become ruined. Not only that, but water damage can make the home quite unsafe simply because of weakened beams and eventual mold growth.
- Stops the potential for mold and mildew growth. Water leaks create the perfect environment for mold and mildew, which can lead to unsanitary living situations that could make you and your family members sick.
What Are Some of the Signs You Need Expert Drain Cleaning?
Professional drain cleaning services is recommended for homes of all sizes at least once a year. Not only will it keep your drains clean, but it will also allow for it to continue functioning at its peak performance. There will be times, however, that a professional drain cleaning is necessary. Be mindful of the following signs:
- Backup in tubs, sinks, and toilet bowls.
- Gurgling noises from sink after flushing toilet.
- Frequent and/or multiple clogs.
- Visible gunk in drains.
- Foul odors from drain openings.
Read what other Cottonwood Heights homeowners think about us in our customer reviews.
Signs Your Water Heater Needs To Be Repaired or Replaced
A water heater that works well should provide you with hot water throughout the day and night. If you're not getting any hot water or the water is lukewarm at best, there could be something wrong with the water heater. A water heater that is rusted, has frayed wires, is leaking or completely cracked needs to be repaired or replaced altogether.
Other factors to consider are:
- Occurrence of repairs.
- Brown or smelly water.
If you are unsure if your unit is due for repairs or replacement, call our expert team. One of our professional plumbers can thoroughly inspect your water heater and provide you with the best course of action.
for Cottonwood Heights, UT
Toilet rebuild along with faucet cartridge replacement
David - Cottonwood Heights, UT 84121
Both Mathew Moline and his trainee Mathew were neat, clean and very careful in my home. Their work was perfect and they double checked everything.
prompt and professional!
Betsy - Cottonwood Heights, UT 84121
Valley plumbing is excellent at scheduling and communicating appointment times and arrival. Jordan arrived Exactly on time, evaluating the situation made the repair, efficiently and timely!
Tom - Cottonwood Heights, UT 84121
Richard - Cottonwood Heights, UT 84121
The technicians were efficient and very professional, the work was done in a timely manner, definitively will keep working with them!
David - Cottonwood Heights, UT 84121
This estimate includes work doing in both bathrooms upstairs. The finished bathroom we will be replacing both cartridges in the faucet for the vanity and the shower cartridge. The unfinished in newly remodeled bathroom we will be installing the new trim to the new Moen Pawsey temp valve. This will be customer supplied and the vanity sink will be customer supplied as well. We will be adding new shut offs underneath and new drainage underneath vanity. in addition to that bathroom, I will be installing a new Toto drake toilet that will be long gated and ADA height. In addition, we will be adding a whole new ABS flange to toilet with new wax ring and new water supply to toilet. we will need to shut off all the water to the home in order to replace the new cartridges in the bathroom, and in addition to the kitchen faucet cartridge will be replaced as well after cartridges are replaced. Will then turn back on water and make sure that it is all working. after doing all of the work, we will th
We will use a speed rooter drain machine to clear any blockage within the main sewer line. We will access the drain in a basement clean out. We will run entire cable to ensure we have cleared the sewer line. Once we have cleared the line we will scope the sewer to inspect for any issues within the pipe. When work is complete we will test for proper drainage. No Warranty on Drain Cleaning.
Only getting cold water in bathtub. I took out old cartridge and replaced it with a new one and ensured it is working properly. One year warranty parts and labor.
I took out old faucet and supply lines and replaced them with new faucet and supply lines. I also replaced both shut off under kitchen sink to quarter turn stops. I turned water back on and ensured everything is working properly. One year warranty parts and labor.
I will use a 3/8” cable to clear the kitchen sink line blockage. I will pull the trap, auger the line, and replace the trap and ensure proper operation and check for leaks. There is no warranty on drain cleaning.