At Valley Plumbing and Drain Cleaning, we strive to provide customers with superior plumbing services. Our top priority is to ensure your home remains comfortable, safe, and sanitary. All of our plumbers are experienced, licensed, and insured to handle plumbing complications of all severities and treat units of all makes and models. Trust us for your Cottonwood Heights plumbing, water heater, and drain cleaning services. Our experts are there to assist you and your family to get your home's plumbing restored and running in no time.
Access our exclusive online promos and coupons and save even more on your next service.
Benefits of Water Leak Detection Services
- It's a quick and professional process. Water leak detection services are done quickly and professionally by our experts. We use state-of-the-art equipment and our own skills and knowledge to check for leaks within the home, underneath it, or behind walls. The whole process is done at your own convenience quickly and efficiently.
- Saves money. Saving money and avoiding overspending is something that most homeowners are very firm about in their own lives. Unfortunately, even the tiniest of leaks in the home can have you spending more on your water bill than is needed. Detecting a leak can put a stop to this unnecessary spending.
- Averts major water damage. Water damage could cost you thousands of dollars to repair over time, considering floorboards and walls that have become ruined. Not only that, but water damage can make the home quite unsafe simply because of weakened beams and eventual mold growth.
- Stops the potential for mold and mildew growth. Water leaks create the perfect environment for mold and mildew, which can lead to unsanitary living situations that could make you and your family members sick.
What Are Some of the Signs You Need Expert Drain Cleaning?
Professional drain cleaning services is recommended for homes of all sizes at least once a year. Not only will it keep your drains clean, but it will also allow for it to continue functioning at its peak performance. There will be times, however, that a professional drain cleaning is necessary. Be mindful of the following signs:
- Backup in tubs, sinks, and toilet bowls.
- Gurgling noises from sink after flushing toilet.
- Frequent and/or multiple clogs.
- Visible gunk in drains.
- Foul odors from drain openings.
Read what other Cottonwood Heights homeowners think about us in our customer reviews.
Signs Your Water Heater Needs To Be Repaired or Replaced
A water heater that works well should provide you with hot water throughout the day and night. If you're not getting any hot water or the water is lukewarm at best, there could be something wrong with the water heater. A water heater that is rusted, has frayed wires, is leaking or completely cracked needs to be repaired or replaced altogether.
Other factors to consider are:
- Occurrence of repairs.
- Brown or smelly water.
If you are unsure if your unit is due for repairs or replacement, call our expert team. One of our professional plumbers can thoroughly inspect your water heater and provide you with the best course of action.
for Cottonwood Heights, UT
Fast and friendly
Courtney - Cottonwood Heights, UT
Chandlyr was super fast, willing to explain what he was doing, and very friendly.
Tom - Cottonwood Heights, UT
Randall and his partner did a wonderful job and was very professional!
Jeff - Cottonwood Heights, UT
Awesome service, Great technician and good prices!
Calloway Court, Lisa - Cottonwood Heights, UT
I am highly impressed by the service I experienced. I received continuous updates on my appointment. They also accommodated my schedule to help me ASAP. The technician Randall Marshall was professional and instilled confidence in having the work done with ease and the greatest of care. He was always happy to help me throughout the week by taking my calls with questions that I had. Everything went very smoothly and quickly and I am so grateful to have had this work done with so much expertise.
Sharon - Cottonwood Heights, UT
Jacob Wallace of Valley Plumbing did an excellent job of installing a recirculating plumb in my basement. He was on time and explained everything that he was doing and why he was doing it. I will definitely use Valley Plumbing again and will ask for Jacob.
Ran a snake 25 feet and the drain started draining
Repalced washer hoses as the old ones were leaking. Augered tub drian on mid floor bath NO WARRANTY on the drian cleaning no issues to report
Kitchen faucet is leaking from the spray hose that connects to the nozzle. The leak appears to get worse when turning the handle between the hot cold. We shut the water off to the Fossett and drain the excess. We replaced both the cartridge to the Fossett and the spray hose. We reassemble the Fossett and re-pressurize lines to test for leaks. 90 day warranty on parts and labor for faucet repairs.
The tub shower moen cartridge has gone bad due to hard water. I replaced the moen cartridge with a new one and tested it to make sure it works properly. Everything is working great. The hot and cold lines were switched on the valve during the rough in stage of the house so the cold is hot and the hot is cold. I made the homeowners aware to fix that they would have to get in the wall and swap them if they wanted to go that route in the future.
Installed cusotmer supplied faucet and hooked up drainage and stops. Also installed customer supplied hot water faucet. The dispenser would not work with the brand they had so they will get another one and we will come back to hook it up. Also installed double stop downstairs kitchen sink. No issues to report.