A plumbing complication is the last thing any homeowner wants to face. As unfortunate as it may be, plumbing issues will arise from time to time. However, you can be prepared to tackle those problems by having a reliable, trustworthy plumber on hand conveniently located in Sandy, UT.
At Valley Plumbing and Drain Cleaning, we have a team of highly experienced, professional plumbers that are trained and licensed to assist you with plumbing, water heater, and drain cleaning services. No matter the time of day or the scope of your problem, Valley Plumbing and Drain Cleaning has you covered!
Save even more on your next service when you use our exclusive online specials and coupons.
Why Are Water Leak Detection Services Beneficial?
Water leak detection services come with plenty of benefits that homeowners may not be aware of. Consider these advantages when you are debating about whether or not to get your pipes checked:
- Saving money on utility bills. Our plumbers provide expert water leak detection services for businesses and private residences, saving them on their monthly water bills.
- Avoid extensive property damage. Small water leaks in pipes located in ceilings and walls can cause a massive amounts of damage to electrical wiring, insulation, and carpeting.
- Prevent the growth of mold and mildew. Water leaks create a moist environment that host the perfect habit for mold and mildew growth.
- Treat small problems before they worsen. Water leak detection services can spot small leaks and treat them before they progress and cause damage.
When our trained plumbers find a leak in a pipe, faucet or valve, they can make a repair immediately, providing you with prompt comfort.
What Are Signs Your Home Needs Professional Drain Cleaning?
It is recommended that every homeowner invest in professional drain cleaning at least once a year. But if you’re experiencing the following signs, call us right away as a drain cleaning is necessary for the functionality of your drainage system.
- Slow and noisy drains. When emptying sinks or bathtubs, it should drain quickly without making gurgling noises. Bathtubs and sinks that take a long time to drain are likely clogged with debris such as hair or grease.
- Debris float up into the sink or bathtub. This will leave a ring of dirty scum in the fixture and is a sign of a clog that needs to be professionally cleaned.
- Foul odor from the drain opening. This is due to spoiled food caught in the water pipes behind walls and under fixtures. A building’s drainage system extends outside under lawns before the water and debris enters a public sewer line. It could be possible your drains are leaking under the ground.
Read our reviews and see why area residents love to use our services.
Should You Repair or Replace Your Water Heater?
Water heaters in commercial and residential properties normally last between 10 to 15 years with an occasional repair to its pipes, valves, or thermostat. We suggest that our customers inspect a building’s water heater about once a month for leaks. A leak should be repaired immediately before it progresses and causes damage.
If your heater does not produce hot water, older than 15 years, and needs frequent repairs, a replacement will be necessary. There are no newer, energy-efficient units that can provide effective service while keeping utility bills at a minimal. A new unit is also a smarter economic investment than paying to continue to repair an aged heater that will eventually reach the end of its lifespan.
for Sandy, UT
Charles - Sandy, UT
Raider did an excellent repair job: Installed new valves and lines underneath the kitchen sink and replaced a faulty pressure reduction valve. I highly recommend him.
Great Service, Quick response, Jacob was great!
Jennette - Sandy, UT
Jacob did a great job!
Larisa - Sandy, UT
Colin - Sandy, UT
He was amazing
Sharee - Sandy, UT
Drain clean Drain clean wash basins down in basement off washroom note plumbing is not up to code at clients request knocked open line with cable
Installed a new abs tubular p trap in the downstairs kitchen sink as the old one was cross threaded and leaking from the p trap. I ran a few sinks worth of water when i was done to ensure that there were no leaks on the lines. No issues to report. I also augured the toilet in the upstairs master bathroom no warranty on the toilet augering. Did paper testing and it flows well.
Estimate on replacing broken cast iron pipe and fittings.
Replace old gas vavle on water heater with new gas vavle Replace the old gas valve on the water heater with a new red handled gas valve
The Dante brand gas shut-off was leaking. I cut a hole in the ceiling below it and tighten the packing nut. I conducted a bubble test and it passed. The gas smell has completely gone away. 90 day warranty. We are not responsible for sheetrock repair.