A plumbing complication is the last thing any homeowner wants to face. As unfortunate as it may be, plumbing issues will arise from time to time. However, you can be prepared to tackle those problems by having a reliable, trustworthy plumber on hand conveniently located in Sandy, UT.
At Valley Plumbing and Drain Cleaning, we have a team of highly experienced, professional plumbers that are trained and licensed to assist you with plumbing, water heater, and drain cleaning services. No matter the time of day or the scope of your problem, Valley Plumbing and Drain Cleaning has you covered!
Save even more on your next service when you use our exclusive online specials and coupons.
Why Are Water Leak Detection Services Beneficial?
Water leak detection services come with plenty of benefits that homeowners may not be aware of. Consider these advantages when you are debating about whether or not to get your pipes checked:
- Saving money on utility bills. Our plumbers provide expert water leak detection services for businesses and private residences, saving them on their monthly water bills.
- Avoid extensive property damage. Small water leaks in pipes located in ceilings and walls can cause a massive amounts of damage to electrical wiring, insulation, and carpeting.
- Prevent the growth of mold and mildew. Water leaks create a moist environment that host the perfect habit for mold and mildew growth.
- Treat small problems before they worsen. Water leak detection services can spot small leaks and treat them before they progress and cause damage.
When our trained plumbers find a leak in a pipe, faucet or valve, they can make a repair immediately, providing you with prompt comfort.
What Are Signs Your Home Needs Professional Drain Cleaning?
It is recommended that every homeowner invest in professional drain cleaning at least once a year. But if you’re experiencing the following signs, call us right away as a drain cleaning is necessary for the functionality of your drainage system.
- Slow and noisy drains. When emptying sinks or bathtubs, it should drain quickly without making gurgling noises. Bathtubs and sinks that take a long time to drain are likely clogged with debris such as hair or grease.
- Debris float up into the sink or bathtub. This will leave a ring of dirty scum in the fixture and is a sign of a clog that needs to be professionally cleaned.
- Foul odor from the drain opening. This is due to spoiled food caught in the water pipes behind walls and under fixtures. A building’s drainage system extends outside under lawns before the water and debris enters a public sewer line. It could be possible your drains are leaking under the ground.
Read our reviews and see why area residents love to use our services.
Should You Repair or Replace Your Water Heater?
Water heaters in commercial and residential properties normally last between 10 to 15 years with an occasional repair to its pipes, valves, or thermostat. We suggest that our customers inspect a building’s water heater about once a month for leaks. A leak should be repaired immediately before it progresses and causes damage.
If your heater does not produce hot water, older than 15 years, and needs frequent repairs, a replacement will be necessary. There are no newer, energy-efficient units that can provide effective service while keeping utility bills at a minimal. A new unit is also a smarter economic investment than paying to continue to repair an aged heater that will eventually reach the end of its lifespan.
for Sandy, UT
Great service. Awesome Price!
Bill - Sandy, UT
Went really smooth!
Every thing was beyond expectation. Mitch is the best plumber I met so far.
Sukhi - Sandy, UT
Tom is awesome! Great customer service!
Mark - Sandy, UT
We small, minor flood in our basement. Called during the weekend and Tom came within an hour of my call. Figured the issue and fixed it with no problem. Gave some great advice on other pipes as well. Also came with a mask without asking which is a huge plus with us. Will use Valley Plumbing again!
Jeff - Sandy, UT
Very pleased with his work
Charles - Sandy, UT
Raider did an excellent repair job: Installed new valves and lines underneath the kitchen sink and replaced a faulty pressure reduction valve. I highly recommend him.
Cleaned clogged kitchen drain, drain was plugged with oat meal. No guarantee on drain cleaning because of what customer puts down the drain and disposal Main drain cleaning from inside clean out
No hot water New heater 40 gallon
The kitchen sink faucet touch had an issue with the solenoid. I removed the solenoid and bypassed the solenoid by hooking the sprayer hose directly to the quick connect after removing the solenoid. The faucet is now functional but the touch feature will not work. Delta offers a lifetime warranty on most of their products. Iâ€™m sure that if you call them and tell them the situation, they would probably have no problem sending you a new solenoid and housing.
We will replace the pressure reducing valve and the expansion tank that has failed due to high pressure.
Repair shower handles