A plumbing complication is the last thing any homeowner wants to face. As unfortunate as it may be, plumbing issues will arise from time to time. However, you can be prepared to tackle those problems by having a reliable, trustworthy plumber on hand conveniently located in Sandy, UT.
At Valley Plumbing and Drain Cleaning, we have a team of highly experienced, professional plumbers that are trained and licensed to assist you with plumbing, water heater, and drain cleaning services. No matter the time of day or the scope of your problem, Valley Plumbing and Drain Cleaning has you covered!
Save even more on your next service when you use our exclusive online specials and coupons.
Why Are Water Leak Detection Services Beneficial?
Water leak detection services come with plenty of benefits that homeowners may not be aware of. Consider these advantages when you are debating about whether or not to get your pipes checked:
- Saving money on utility bills. Our plumbers provide expert water leak detection services for businesses and private residences, saving them on their monthly water bills.
- Avoid extensive property damage. Small water leaks in pipes located in ceilings and walls can cause a massive amounts of damage to electrical wiring, insulation, and carpeting.
- Prevent the growth of mold and mildew. Water leaks create a moist environment that host the perfect habit for mold and mildew growth.
- Treat small problems before they worsen. Water leak detection services can spot small leaks and treat them before they progress and cause damage.
When our trained plumbers find a leak in a pipe, faucet or valve, they can make a repair immediately, providing you with prompt comfort.
What Are Signs Your Home Needs Professional Drain Cleaning?
It is recommended that every homeowner invest in professional drain cleaning at least once a year. But if you’re experiencing the following signs, call us right away as a drain cleaning is necessary for the functionality of your drainage system.
- Slow and noisy drains. When emptying sinks or bathtubs, it should drain quickly without making gurgling noises. Bathtubs and sinks that take a long time to drain are likely clogged with debris such as hair or grease.
- Debris float up into the sink or bathtub. This will leave a ring of dirty scum in the fixture and is a sign of a clog that needs to be professionally cleaned.
- Foul odor from the drain opening. This is due to spoiled food caught in the water pipes behind walls and under fixtures. A building’s drainage system extends outside under lawns before the water and debris enters a public sewer line. It could be possible your drains are leaking under the ground.
Read our reviews and see why area residents love to use our services.
Should You Repair or Replace Your Water Heater?
Water heaters in commercial and residential properties normally last between 10 to 15 years with an occasional repair to its pipes, valves, or thermostat. We suggest that our customers inspect a building’s water heater about once a month for leaks. A leak should be repaired immediately before it progresses and causes damage.
If your heater does not produce hot water, older than 15 years, and needs frequent repairs, a replacement will be necessary. There are no newer, energy-efficient units that can provide effective service while keeping utility bills at a minimal. A new unit is also a smarter economic investment than paying to continue to repair an aged heater that will eventually reach the end of its lifespan.
for Sandy, UT
Great service and helpful advice.
Jason - Sandy, UT
Brian not only fixed the problem which turned on to bigger than I thought. He also gave some tips for fixing something like this in the future.
Merae - Sandy, UT
Lance Gossett is an exceptional technician! He did a outstanding job. Putting in a sink & faucet & a water line for the fridge. He went above & beyond. I will always use your company because of the service I received.
Kris - Sandy, UT
Great service...polite, fast, courteous!
Craig - Sandy, UT
Timely and professional work! Alex wore a mask and foot coverings! He was great! Knowledgeable and hard working!! Thank you!!
Punctual and professional
Ryan - Sandy, UT
Buddy was great
We replaced the 50 gallon water heater with an AO Smith 50 gallon pro-line water heater. The expansion tank, earthquake straps, and gas valve were at current code, so we did not replace them. We turned the water pressure up to 55 psi. Adjusted p-traps under main floor double lav sinks, (one trap was flipped, and one was back graded).
Turn off the water too the house at the meter, we pulled the cartridge in the master bathroom shower valve and replace with new cartridge. Shut the shut off valve on the toilet in the half bathroom and remove the toilet, go too the supply house and get a TOTO ADA toilet with elongated front bowl. Install new toilet and caulk the base of the toilet too the floor, with new wax and supply line too the toilet. Turn on the water and test for leaks, everything is working great.
Iâ€™ll cut the 3/4â€ black iron and run a line up to the main level with a shut off valve. There are a few appliances running off the 1/2â€ line already. These will be hooked back up and Iâ€™ll light the water heater and make sure itâ€™s running. Will need a 3/4x3/4x1/2 T with a 12â€ flex line to hook back up the furnace. We will also need a 3/4x1/2x1/2 T and connect back up the water heater line. With the new 1/2 line running off the 3/4 line, Iâ€™ll run that up to the main level with a shut off valve.
Repair front and back hose bibs that are leaking. Older style and I canâ€™t guarantee a repair will work. The repair did work for now. Recommend replacing with frost proof hose bibs if any further problems occur.
Replace pop up assembly in basement bathroom. Adjust the pop up and finish connecting drain in hallway bathroom.