Plumbing problems are the last thing a homeowner wants to deal with. Fortunately, preventative maintenance can help keep complications at bay. Of course, there will be times when repairs are unavoidable and need to be addressed. At Valley Plumbing and Drain Cleaning, our professional plumbers will help to resolve any plumbing issues you're having in your home. Count on us for superior plumbing, water heater, and drain cleaning services in Draper, UT. We promise to leave you 100% satisfied with solutions that are guaranteed to last long term.
Save immediately on your next service when you access our online specials and coupons.
What Are the Advantages of Water Leak Detection Services?
- Prevent flooding. Detecting a leak early on can prevent massive flooding and water damage issues later on. If a leak goes undetected, it can continue to flood out the area and soak through wood flooring, weakening the beams.
- Prevent damage. Detecting a leak using expert services will prevent damage done after a flood caused by a burst pipe or slow leak. Replacing wood and beams get expensive, and leak detection prevents this from being an issue for you.
- Avoid mold and mildew growth. When you have leak detection done in the home or office, you're also preventing mold growth. Mold has a tendency to grow in any area that is wet, slightly damp, and dark. A leaking pipe is an ideal place for mold to call home.
- Save money. You will no doubt save money on water when you have leaks detected and repaired quickly. If you pay for your water by the gallon, you may notice a significant difference in your bills once a leak is repaired. Even if you run off of a well, you are still using a water pump to refill the pipe that has a leak every hour.
What Are the Signs You Need Professional Drain Cleaning?
One of the most obvious signs to look out for is sewage backup in the home itself. You might notice that when you use a sink, it backs up into the toilet or tub. Or when you flush the toilet, you might notice that it seeps up into the bathtub. If you smell sewage or an odor coming up from the drains, this is also a sign that there could be a clog present. Gurgling noises coming from the drains could also signal an issue with the drain system itself. Having your drains professionally cleaned is a quick and simple way to remedy these problems.
Find out what other area residents are saying about our services by reading our latest reviews and feedback.
Does Your Water Heater Need Repairs or Replacement?
Without a functioning water heater, your home may be left without any warm water, or the water might be lukewarm at best. If you notice that there is no hot water coming from any of the taps in the home, it could be a problem with the water heater. You might notice that the water heater tank itself is cracked or leaking, signaling that it needs to be repaired or replaced by our experts.
Other signs and symptoms to be mindful of include:
- Your unit is older than 10 years and needs frequent repairs.
- The water is brown and has an odd odor.
- Unit requires frequent repairs.
- Apparent water leaks.
for Draper, UT
Sherry - Draper, UT
Rachel - Draper, UT
Fast friendly service
Keri - Draper, UT
Dallas - Draper, UT
He did a great job! Courteous and professional. Kicked some butt!
Great Work But Massively Over-Priced
Rita - Draper, UT
The two plumbers - Trevor and the second one whose name I do not recall - were absolutely top-notch. They did the installation perfectly, cleaned up afterwards, were very courteous and helpful. Unfortunately the price was so so so high that we can not recommend Valley/Towers plumbing to anyone. We will in all likelihood post on-line reviews to alert other potential customers about the pricing structure.
I will install a oil rubbed bronze tub-spout with diverter on the basement bathroom tub. The basement tub is also clogged. I will take apart drain and the overflow cover plate and snake the drain to clear the clog.
Existing shower handle would not turn off and water was constantly pouring out of the tub spout. We shut the water off to the building and drained existing water distribution. We replaced the existing cartridge with a newborn posit temp cartridge as well as temperature control components that were not present previously. Part of the reason that this shower handle had broke down was because the old-style handle had been seized up on the cartridge enough to where it was almost impossible to remove. We were able to successfully remove the handle and put it back on when we were done without needing to replace it but on future servicing the shower handle will most likely need to be replaced. Todayâ€™s work has a 90 day guarantee on parts and labor on all repairs.
The tanners had a sewer main back up. It came up in the mechanical room and the downstairs bathroom toilet and sink. We had to do a pull and re-set and auger. The auger went down the pipe soothes for the first 20 feet or so and then it became more difficult to go towards the city sewer. I suggested that the dig come out to verify the pipe to make sure that is ok. I will let them know on Monday. I reset the toilet and caulked the toilet. I also ran water down the sewer main to make sure that it wasnâ€™t still clogged. Customer is happy.
Replace 40 gallon electric water heater. Current heater is 43 3/4â€ tall. Also, replace 3/4â€ hose bib with screw on vacuum breaker outside.
Install a new gas regulator in basement at water heater and furnaces to catch all of the gas lines in home so that the appliances are regulated price also includes gas line inspection from Draper city and dominion gas company. Customer is in charge of any cost from dominion to upsize gas line.