Plumbing problems are the last thing a homeowner wants to deal with. Fortunately, preventative maintenance can help keep complications at bay. Of course, there will be times when repairs are unavoidable and need to be addressed. At Valley Plumbing and Drain Cleaning, our professional plumbers will help to resolve any plumbing issues you're having in your home. Count on us for superior plumbing, water heater, and drain cleaning services in Draper, UT. We promise to leave you 100% satisfied with solutions that are guaranteed to last long term.
Save immediately on your next service when you access our online specials and coupons.
What Are the Advantages of Water Leak Detection Services?
- Prevent flooding. Detecting a leak early on can prevent massive flooding and water damage issues later on. If a leak goes undetected, it can continue to flood out the area and soak through wood flooring, weakening the beams.
- Prevent damage. Detecting a leak using expert services will prevent damage done after a flood caused by a burst pipe or slow leak. Replacing wood and beams get expensive, and leak detection prevents this from being an issue for you.
- Avoid mold and mildew growth. When you have leak detection done in the home or office, you're also preventing mold growth. Mold has a tendency to grow in any area that is wet, slightly damp, and dark. A leaking pipe is an ideal place for mold to call home.
- Save money. You will no doubt save money on water when you have leaks detected and repaired quickly. If you pay for your water by the gallon, you may notice a significant difference in your bills once a leak is repaired. Even if you run off of a well, you are still using a water pump to refill the pipe that has a leak every hour.
What Are the Signs You Need Professional Drain Cleaning?
One of the most obvious signs to look out for is sewage backup in the home itself. You might notice that when you use a sink, it backs up into the toilet or tub. Or when you flush the toilet, you might notice that it seeps up into the bathtub. If you smell sewage or an odor coming up from the drains, this is also a sign that there could be a clog present. Gurgling noises coming from the drains could also signal an issue with the drain system itself. Having your drains professionally cleaned is a quick and simple way to remedy these problems.
Find out what other area residents are saying about our services by reading our latest reviews and feedback.
Does Your Water Heater Need Repairs or Replacement?
Without a functioning water heater, your home may be left without any warm water, or the water might be lukewarm at best. If you notice that there is no hot water coming from any of the taps in the home, it could be a problem with the water heater. You might notice that the water heater tank itself is cracked or leaking, signaling that it needs to be repaired or replaced by our experts.
Other signs and symptoms to be mindful of include:
- Your unit is older than 10 years and needs frequent repairs.
- The water is brown and has an odd odor.
- Unit requires frequent repairs.
- Apparent water leaks.
for Draper, UT
Fast friendly service
Keri - Draper, UT
Dallas - Draper, UT
He did a great job! Courteous and professional. Kicked some butt!
Great Work But Massively Over-Priced
Rita - Draper, UT
The two plumbers - Trevor and the second one whose name I do not recall - were absolutely top-notch. They did the installation perfectly, cleaned up afterwards, were very courteous and helpful. Unfortunately the price was so so so high that we can not recommend Valley/Towers plumbing to anyone. We will in all likelihood post on-line reviews to alert other potential customers about the pricing structure.
Very prompt service and Tom Abramson was awesome. Very Knowledged in what he was doing, very friendly and cared about what he could do to help us
Robert - Draper, UT
Very happy with Tom 👍
Very pleased with the service.
Steve - Draper, UT
Michael was meticulous in his work and in explaining the options for us. His work was excellent, very professional
Response from Valley Plumbing and Drain Cleaning:
Thank you so much for your review. I am glad to hear that Michael was able to get everything done in a manner that was satisfying.
Installed new pressure reducing valve on main line. We do not replace sheetrock. We set the pressure to 75psi within code regulations. No isssues to report.
Removed the two old 40 gal water heaters and replaced them with one 50 gal heater. Installed customer supplied water heater pan and plumbed the run off to floor drain. Installed new expansion tank. Reran water heater flue to fit the new single water heater.
Camera the main line from the outside clean out too the city sewer approx 80 feet in length. Customer was there too see the line as we went with the camera. Everything looks great.
Rain camera down sewer line from inside clean out customer was concerned about a previous plumbing company giving her a bid for main drain line repair i told and showed her the pipe was in no need for repair she purchased the 10 year qsc so every year we will give her a free camera inspection with her free in home plumbing inspection that i did today her water psi is 50 psi.
Thera was an extremely amount of fiber supplement down the drain line had to vacuum out and auger the drain line several times also ran water down line with auger and water in basement bathroom to Make sure the drain was clear and no other problems. Install new premium Ada elongated toilet for master bathroom.