Plumbing problems are the last thing a homeowner wants to deal with. Fortunately, preventative maintenance can help keep complications at bay. Of course, there will be times when repairs are unavoidable and need to be addressed. At Valley Plumbing and Drain Cleaning, our professional plumbers will help to resolve any plumbing issues you're having in your home. Count on us for superior plumbing, water heater, and drain cleaning services in Draper, UT. We promise to leave you 100% satisfied with solutions that are guaranteed to last long term.
Save immediately on your next service when you access our online specials and coupons.
What Are the Advantages of Water Leak Detection Services?
- Prevent flooding. Detecting a leak early on can prevent massive flooding and water damage issues later on. If a leak goes undetected, it can continue to flood out the area and soak through wood flooring, weakening the beams.
- Prevent damage. Detecting a leak using expert services will prevent damage done after a flood caused by a burst pipe or slow leak. Replacing wood and beams get expensive, and leak detection prevents this from being an issue for you.
- Avoid mold and mildew growth. When you have leak detection done in the home or office, you're also preventing mold growth. Mold has a tendency to grow in any area that is wet, slightly damp, and dark. A leaking pipe is an ideal place for mold to call home.
- Save money. You will no doubt save money on water when you have leaks detected and repaired quickly. If you pay for your water by the gallon, you may notice a significant difference in your bills once a leak is repaired. Even if you run off of a well, you are still using a water pump to refill the pipe that has a leak every hour.
What Are the Signs You Need Professional Drain Cleaning?
One of the most obvious signs to look out for is sewage backup in the home itself. You might notice that when you use a sink, it backs up into the toilet or tub. Or when you flush the toilet, you might notice that it seeps up into the bathtub. If you smell sewage or an odor coming up from the drains, this is also a sign that there could be a clog present. Gurgling noises coming from the drains could also signal an issue with the drain system itself. Having your drains professionally cleaned is a quick and simple way to remedy these problems.
Find out what other area residents are saying about our services by reading our latest reviews and feedback.
Does Your Water Heater Need Repairs or Replacement?
Without a functioning water heater, your home may be left without any warm water, or the water might be lukewarm at best. If you notice that there is no hot water coming from any of the taps in the home, it could be a problem with the water heater. You might notice that the water heater tank itself is cracked or leaking, signaling that it needs to be repaired or replaced by our experts.
Other signs and symptoms to be mindful of include:
- Your unit is older than 10 years and needs frequent repairs.
- The water is brown and has an odd odor.
- Unit requires frequent repairs.
- Apparent water leaks.
for Draper, UT
Very Professional- Experienced
Martin - Draper, UT
Eddie knows his business- extra mile to understand our needs
Got the job done for a lot of money
Gary - Draper, UT
Valley Plumbing was able to service our clogged drain the same day I called. Randy was knowledgeable and professional. He spent over an hour unclogging our kitchen sink. This service cost over $400. Wish I made that kind of money. Glad that they were able to help. Not as happy that Valley capitalized on our emergency and charged us so much. They got the job done, but I don’t think I’ll use them again. Too expensive.
Angela - Draper, UT
Great thorough quick job. Very professional!
Sherry - Draper, UT
Rachel - Draper, UT
We will shut off the water and remove the Moen shower valve cartridge and install new cartridge and put the valve back together, test for leaks. Everything is working great.
Installed customer supplied Moen brand garbage disposal on the left side of kitchen sink. Replaced both P-traps for left and right side of the sink drain. Hard wired the disposal and installed disposal flange. Tested for leaks and operation. Installed customer supplied Moen faucet on main floor hallway bath. Replaced drain P-trap. Connected braided water flexes to faucet. Tested for leaks and operation. Kitchen sink is making gurgling noise because the drain is having venting issues. Sending quote to get it repaired.
Set downstairs toilet. Install new supply tube. Calk around the base of toilet.
Replace 1225 moen shower cartridge.
Replace th inch pressure reducing valve with new regulator setting the pressure at 64 PSI. Turn on the water and test for leaks. Everything is working great.