No one wants to struggle with the hassle of a plumbing problem. At Valley Plumbing and Drain Cleaning, we make repairs and replacements as easy as possible by offering competitive pricing, hiring only the most qualified employees, and never suggesting work you don't need. The next time you need a plumber, skip the headache and count on us. We strive to provide quality plumbing, water heater, and drain cleaning services to Highland, UT homeowners that are guaranteed to last long term. If you suspect trouble with your home’s plumbing system, call us today. We will be glad to be of service.
Save even more with our online coupons and promos!
What Are the Advantages of Water Leak Detection Services?
Water leaks are sneaky and persistent, so homeowners may not always know that they have one. If you ever suspect a problem, call us right away for an inspection. By using our services you can:
- Lower your water bills: One of the first signs of a leak is higher water bills. Stop wasting money and call us today!
- Save your home from damage: Water, even when it's from a small leak, can be quite destructive. The constant dripping can damage cabinets, walls, and even your home's foundation.
- Prevent mold growth: Mold growth is a serious problem and can make those living in your home very sick. Even a tiny leak is enough to create the conditions mold needs to thrive.
- Save time by hiring a professional: Finding a small leak in your flooring or walls is impossible without the proper equipment. Our specialists use state of the art tools to find the leak quickly and efficiently.
Signs You Need Professional Drain Cleaning
Many homeowners don't realize that their drains, just like everything else in your home, need to be cleaned from time to time. By getting timely service, you can prevent larger and messier problems. If you experience one or more of the following symptoms, call us right away.
- Recurring clogs & slow drains
- Gurgling drains
- Multiple clogged drains
- Dirty water backing up
- Odd, foul smell emitting from drains
Read what your other Highland homeowners are saying about us in our customer reviews!
Should You Repair or Replace Your Water Heater?
Water heaters generally give homeowners several warning signs that something is amiss. Look out for the following signs that indicate it is time for your unit to be repaired or replaced.
- Brown or discolored water
- Foul smelling water
- Less hot water than you had previously
- Water doesn't get as hot as it once did
- Higher energy bills
- Rust on the tank
- Water leaks
The best way to maintain your unit is through early detection. If you have reason to suspect that your water heater needs repair, call us right away. You can also greatly extend the life of your water heater with a yearly service visit.