As a premier plumbing services provider in Ogden, UT, the team at Valley Plumbing and Drain Cleaning knows what it takes to ensure your plumbing systems is in excellent working condition. We are your one-stop service destination for plumbing expertise and know-how. Our services range from water heater installation and drain cleaning to water leak detection and bathroom remodeling.
Your 24 Hour Emergency Plumbing Company
A plumbing emergency can happen at any time. That’s why you need the services of a 24 hour plumber. At Valley Plumbing and Drain Cleaning, our priority is to provide services whenever you need them. Our emergency plumbers will be at your premises as soon as possible to restore your plumbing system to optimal working condition.
Read our latest customer reviews and comments to find out why we’re your trusted plumber in South Ogden, UT.
Signs It’s Time to Replace Your Water Heater
Is it time for water heater replacement? Here are some signs that say yes:
- Leaks around the tank - as your water heater tank expands and contracts, it slowly weakens and can develop cracks and fractures that may eventually let water seep out. This is a sign that you need to replace your system.
- Rusty hot water - rusty water coming from your faucets is a clear indication that the inside of your hot water tank has rusted and is likely to leak. Your water heater slows down rusting thanks to a device known as a sacrificial anode. These anodes wear out and if they’re not replaced in time, they can rust.
- Advanced age - a well-maintained heater can last up to 15 years. However, most units will gradually drop in efficiency and performance by then. As such, start planning to replace your unit if it’s more than 10 years old.
Go to our About Us page and learn more about our history and experience in the plumbing industry.
Benefits of Professional Drain Cleaning Services
While DIY drain cleaners can help in a crisis, they shouldn’t be used regularly as they can harm your pipes. Here are some other benefits of calling a professional instead of using liquid drain cleaning products:
- Increase in water flow - Accumulation of any kind inside your pipes and drains restricts the flow of water. It’s always better to have your drains professionally cleaned to maintain optimum water flow.
- Eliminate odors - If you notice foul smells coming from your drains, then you’re already dealing with a blockage. It’s important to have professionals eliminate the cause of these odors and ensure your plumbing is working as it should.
- Repair drain damage - When a drain cleaning contractor comes to your premises, they’ll not only clear your drains but also check for pipe damage and have them fixed.