Have you noticed your drains slowing down or becoming clogged constantly? Whether it’s happening in your kitchen or bathroom, slow drains and easily clogged drains are a common problem that most homeowners will experience on a regular basis.
In the bathroom, hair is the primary culprit causing drains to become slow and clogged, while in the kitchen, food items, grease, and other bits of debris get trapped in the pipes causing them to slow.
At Valley Plumbing and Drain Cleaning, we offer complete residential plumbing and drain cleaning services. Our team of experts is on call for 24-hour emergency plumbing services and can quickly assess the issue leading to your clogged drains, and recommend how to solve the problem in a timely and efficient manner.
Contact us today for all you excavation needs in the Park City area!
How Often Should You Clean Your Drains?
It’s not something most homeowners think about until it’s too late, but regular inspection of your home’s drains should be on your regular ‘to-do’ list when it comes to household maintenance.
Most experts agree that in addition to inspecting your roof and cleaning your gutters, you should conduct regular sewer and drain inspections to keep things flowing freely.
Inspecting your drains and sewer system provides you and your family with several advantages:
- It prevents backups which can overflow toilets, which can lead to a toxic mess you’ll have to clean up.
- It ensures that waste is quickly, safely, and efficiently removed from your home.
- Regular inspection helps identify problems that can be easily corrected before they become catastrophic and expensive fixes down the road.
At Valley Plumbing and Drain Cleaning, we offer routine sewer and drain inspection services to ensure your home’s system is functioning properly. If we find any clogs, leaks, breaks or other problems, our experts will recommend the best course of action to make everything operational when it’s convenient for you and at a price that you can afford.
Need Water Heater Services?
You depend on your water heater for hot water when you shower or clean your dishes. However, most people don’t give their water heaters a second thought until a disaster happens and they come home to a basement full of water because their water heater failed.
In addition to conducting regular inspections of your sewer and drainage lines, you should be checking your water heater on a regular basis too.
Signs you might need a new water heater are:
- Discolored water - If your water is coming out a rusty color, the chances are your water heater is the culprit. The best way to know for sure is to call in a plumbing expert to check.
- Noises - Your water heater should run silent, but as it gets older, sediment builds up at the bottom of the tank. This sediment hardens over time, which causes noises as the water heats up. If you hear noises coming from your water heater, it’s a sure sign that something needs to be checked.
- Leaking - If you notice any water around the base of your water heater, then chances are it’s starting to leak. Once you see water, it’s immediately time to replace that tank before it fails and empties water everywhere.
Check out our reviews and what others are saying about our services and give us a call. We promise to earn your business and your trust.
At Valley Plumbing and Drain Cleaning, we know how frustrating it can be to have slow drains, clogged drains, clogged toilets or water heater problems. We know because we’ve been there too. We strive to provide the highest quality service to our customers at affordable prices because we want them to use us again and again and tell their neighbors and friends.
We specialize in all types of residential plumbing issues: hot water heater replacement, clogged toilet repair, gas line services, trenchless sewer repair, and drain cleaning services. Our team is available on call for 24-hour emergency services.