Sewer line repair is an important but often neglected part of home ownership. sewer lines are underground pipes that carry wastewater from your home to the municipal sewer system. Over time, sewer lines can become cracked or damaged, allowing water and sewerage to leak into your home or yard, and in some cases, tree roots can grow into the sewer lines and cause blockages. If you suspect that your sewer line is damaged, it's important to call a professional sewer line repair service like Valley Plumbing and Drain Cleaning in Salt Lake City.
Do you suspect a water line leak somewhere in your home? Ask about our water line leak detection services today.
Signs Your Sewer Lines Need To Be Repaired or Replaced
One of the most important parts of your home is the sewer system. If there is any damage to your sewer lines, it can cause a major problem.
Here are some of the common signs that you may need to have your sewer lines repaired or replaced:
- There is sewage backing up into your home
- There is a bad smell coming from your drains
- Your drains are consistently clogged
- There is water pooling around your home (this could be a sign of a broken pipe)
If you notice any of these signs, it's important to call a professional right away. They will be able to assess the damage and determine the best course of action. Sewer line repair or replacement can be a big job, but it's important to take care of it as soon as possible to avoid further damage to your home.
Why Choose Trenchless Sewer Line Repair?
There are many reasons why you might choose to repair your sewer lines without digging a trench. Trenchless sewer line repair is less disruptive to your property and can often be completed more quickly than traditional methods.
Here are some of the benefits of trenchless sewer line repair:
- Trenchless methods are less disruptive to your property. There is no need to dig a trench, which can damage your landscaping or driveways.
- Trenchless methods can often be completed more quickly than traditional methods. This means that you can get your sewer lines repaired faster and get back to using your home or business as usual.
- Trenchless methods can often be more cost-effective than traditional methods. This is because there is no need to excavate a trench, which can be expensive.
If you are considering repairing your sewer lines, be sure to ask your contractor about the benefits of trenchless methods. Trenchless sewer line repair may be the best option for you.
Check out our repiping services to resolve all your pipe issues.
Trust Your Sewer Lines to Valley Plumbing and Drain Cleaning
When you need a sewer line repair company you can count on in Davis, Utah, and Salt Lake counties, Valley Plumbing and Drain Cleaning is the call to make. Our experienced team of plumbers is friendly, and dedicated to educating our customers on their plumbing systems.
With competetive, straightforward pricing and superior customer service, it’s no wonder we are Salt Lake City’s choice for plumbing services you can trust.